Author Topic: Keyhotee Founders Claim your BTSX  (Read 38670 times)

Offline vikram

I tried importing my private key from Keyhotee it gave me an error, now I am worried that my last pubic key I submitted didn't get used. How do I check this?

This is the genesis block, either you pubkey is in there or its name did not went conform with the nameing rules of btsx

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/master/libraries/blockchain/genesis.json

I can see my name in the directory. It's brian.

does the public key match?

you can use the latest keyhotee and export your privatekey (somehow - IDK) and try that one

Might help: http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares_X_Solutions#How_to_import_Keyhotee_IDs

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I tried importing my private key from Keyhotee it gave me an error, now I am worried that my last pubic key I submitted didn't get used. How do I check this?

This is the genesis block, either you pubkey is in there or its name did not went conform with the nameing rules of btsx

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/master/libraries/blockchain/genesis.json

does the public key match?

you can use the latest keyhotee and export your privatekey (somehow - IDK) and try that one

Offline spoonman

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline spoonman

• View Profile

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
You always help people around here, so thank you! +5%

Offline Riverhead

Thanks mf-tzo!  Very kind of you.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
You see balance of zero for any account that isn't yours.
I cannot see the field "balances" at all for any account that isn't mine.
because of TITAN you will never* be able to see balances of accounts you do not own

But I was able to see the field "balances" for mf-tzo even if it didn't belong to me apparently at that time and was showing zero. It was like i had partially correctly registered my ID because the brain key that I put was correct but not the capital letters of my ID. Could this be a bug?
Pretty sure ...

*unless there come some observerkeys or kind of

Offline Riverhead

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thank you very much Riverhead!

Everything is working fine now! :) :)

I can see my balance sent by Stan. Thank you very much Stan!

Apparently I haven't registered my ID properly... (idiot...). I have used only small letters

However I am curious. You say
You see balance of zero for any account that isn't yours.
I cannot see the field "balances" at all for any account that isn't mine. But I was able to see the field "balances" for mf-tzo even if it didn't belong to me apparently at that time and was showing zero. It was like i had partially correctly registered my ID because the brain key that I put was correct but not the capital letters of my ID. Could this be a bug?

In any case I am a very happy person now  :)

Offline Riverhead

The latest release is 0.3.0 for the wallet and 0.3.1 for the delegates.  The binaries and source can be found here:

https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases/tag/0.3.0

Keep asking questions.  We'll get you sorted out :).

Offline Riverhead

You see balance of zero for any account that isn't yours.  Try to import it again via the console and make sure it says "OK" or "Success!" I forget which.

Also remember that if your Keyhotee ID had caps you'll need to put caps in the command.  For example my Keyhotee ID of Riverhead but BTSX acount of riverhead

wallet_import_keyhotee Sam "" Smith "My brain key went here" Riverhead

Not the "" where the middle name would go if you supplied it.  If you didn't use it, like I didn't, you have to send in the null character by using the two empty quotes without a space.  Also, if you have the - in your ID you might want to also try it with your Keyhotee ID in quotes.  Try different combos, you can't hurt yourself by trying over and over till you get the combo right.  Took me a few tries.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
mf-tzo it sounds like the account is not associated with your wallet.  Are you sure you've claimed it with the wallet_import_keyhotee?  You won't see a balance and it won't show up in your account list until it is associated

I did claim it with the wallet_import_kehotee. Not sure if I have done it correctly but I assume I did that correctly since I can see that
"balances" is zero. If this wasn't my account or I have done something wrong I shouldn't be able to see at all "balances". Correct?

Also I get a message all the time "RPC server error. Wallet_list_account assert exception (10)

I am running on a buggy version? Should I re install the client? on console it says it is 7 days old. Is there a newer version after that? Do I just make a copy of the whole wallet default folder in case of re install or is there something else I should copy in case of back up?

ooouuufff....so many problems...so many questions...sorry guys but i need some help..

Offline Riverhead

mf-tzo it sounds like the account is not associated with your wallet.  Are you sure you've claimed it with the wallet_import_keyhotee?  You won't see a balance and it won't show up in your account list until it is associated.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
also if i type wallet_delegate_block production mf-tzo false i get a message that unable to find private key for mf-tzo...

why? does this mean that mf-tzo is not under my control? on the other hand I can see the balance (currently zero) so I assume that this is under my control..

why when i do wallet_list_my_accounts i do not see mf-tzo? i see all the accounts i have registered but not that one...

Anyone can advise on that?

do you imported your keys from your btc and/or pts wallet's?
Or have you only get funds from external exhanges like bter?

PS maybe it is a stupid question but it's the first thing came to my mind  ;)

I have not imported any keys yet...
i got some funds in from bter

my above problems remain...
1. I don't understand why I don't see my kehotee account ID under the list of my accounts
2. The balance is shown zero, although Stan advised that he has sent me the BTSX
3. On top of that, it appears I cannot send any BTSX to anyone..When I am trying to send I do not have a choice from which account to send. It says "this will send xxx amount and will charge a 0.1BTSX fee" but nothing is sent...

Any ideas anyone?
Thanks!