Author Topic: Please vote for bdnoble: 100% Reliability  (Read 2164 times)

Offline myhometalk

• View Profile
I will vote for you while i get home .  +5% +5% +5%

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:58:18 pm by myhometalk »

Offline bdnoble

• View Profile
    • Home Page
Thanks! 0 blocks missed, 99 blocks produced and counting!
:)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I promise to be honest and honorable and do justice to my name. I choose not to be anonymous to prove my trust. My name is listed on the development team webpage bitshares.org/community/team. You can also look me up on my facebook profile facebook.com/bdnoble. I have been helping test the BitShares source code since before the first Dry Run. I have already had the opportunity to produce some blocks in the blockchain and I am currently one of the few delegates with a 100% reliability rating. I have a dedicated server with 2Gb of RAM and my internet connection speed is 100Mbit. I believe I will be a reliable delegate and would love to have your vote!

Thank you all for your consideration!

wallet_approve_delegate bdnoble
Have my vote!

Offline bdnoble

• View Profile
    • Home Page
I promise to be honest and honorable and do justice to my name. I choose not to be anonymous to prove my trust. My name is listed on the development team webpage bitshares.org/community/team. You can also look me up on my facebook profile facebook.com/bdnoble. I have been helping test the BitShares source code since before the first Dry Run. I have already had the opportunity to produce some blocks in the blockchain and I am currently one of the few delegates with a 100% reliability rating. I have a dedicated server with 2Gb of RAM and my internet connection speed is 100Mbit. I believe I will be a reliable delegate and would love to have your vote!

Thank you all for your consideration!

wallet_approve_delegate bdnoble
:)