Author Topic: Hello, new guy here  (Read 3753 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
you cannot issue and asset ... you create an asset .. then you issue shares from the asset .. just like you create an asset with 100 shares in it and by issuing you can take out some (or all) of the shares and sell them on the market ..

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
thanks!

also..  what are the differences in 'create assets' and 'issue assets'?  and what are the pros and cons of each?

thanks.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Welcome to the coolest gang in town.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
zeus, thanks!  :)

ok now that i got a little btsx.  i can register an account.  now...  what else can i do with them?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
welcome lucky331  :)

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
thanks.

so i just created a BitsharesX account.  this project looks interesting, with it's focus on DAC's. 

if someone can send me some BTSX to register and play around with, that would be really appreciated.  my account name is:  hello1234.

this project, like Nxt and Ripple are, imo, better working together going for one big ecosystem.

oh right.  sorry.

here is my account key:   BTSX6kq7VPhhotBTA1jwWqqFsXjMQjucphPPJDxCCgXMfkNumy9o18

thanks.  :)
Can't send to an account name until it is registered.
Post your alphanumeric address and someone will send you btsx so you can getregistered.
sent

just saw this.

thanks!  i will check my wallet later.  hopefully i can register my account now. 

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
what does it mean to become a delegate?

Delegates are like miners, forgers, etc. Their role is to produce and broadcast blocks. Unlike miners, forgers, etc. They are voted for (elected) by the people who hold coins/shares in the DAC. There are 101 delegates in BitShares X.

http://wiki.bitshares.org/images/5/5a/DPOS-infographic.jpg

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
what does it mean to become a delegate?

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
thanks.

so i just created a BitsharesX account.  this project looks interesting, with it's focus on DAC's. 

if someone can send me some BTSX to register and play around with, that would be really appreciated.  my account name is:  hello1234.

this project, like Nxt and Ripple are, imo, better working together going for one big ecosystem.

oh right.  sorry.

here is my account key:   BTSX6kq7VPhhotBTA1jwWqqFsXjMQjucphPPJDxCCgXMfkNumy9o18

Post your alphanumeric address and someone will send you btsx so you can getregistered.
sent
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
thanks.

oh right.  sorry.

Offline onceuponatime

thanks.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Theres a public wallet you can use to send yourself funds for registration.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6122.msg81960#msg81960
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
thanks.

if someone can send me some BTSX to register and play around with, that would be really appreciated.  my account key is:   BTSX6kq7VPhhotBTA1jwWqqFsXjMQjucphPPJDxCCgXMfkNumy9o18

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:31:38 am by lucky331 »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Welcome!
Bitshares is just the name for the overall project. Bitshares x is a specific DAC.
Team: http://bitshares.org/community/team/ Daniel Larimer is the main dev.