Author Topic: Cpt. liondani, let's lower the payrate  (Read 6854 times)

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

I took my time to state what is important to me. He reacts like he does, reducing my work to handing out fliers. What do you expect?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
No reaction to what I wrote and angry, I must have hit a nerve. Best is you ask him what meds he takes, they could help you as well.
Seriously, take your 4 votes and leave me alone.

I need only support from people who see value in what I do. My kung-fu is pretty strong and maybe you can learn something from me.

I do not think his calm reply is warranting any of what you put in this post of yours... And you are not doing yourself any favours either.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

38PTSWarrior

No reaction to what I wrote and angry, I must have hit a nerve. Best is you ask him what meds he takes, they could help you as well.
Seriously, take your 4 votes and leave me alone.

I need only support from people who see value in what I do. My kung-fu is pretty strong and maybe you can learn something from me.

Offline onceuponatime

Since you are now on strike and no longer doing anything to help BitShares ..............

( https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,13569.msg238532.html#msg238532 ) ........

...... I fear that my investment is in grave peril.

What could I do to regain your confidence?  (keeping in mind that you have already had my vote these many months).

Perhaps I could PM kencode and try to convince him that it would be more in your interest (which should, of course, be paramount to him as to all of us) that he go to Amsterdam and learn from you how to hand out flyers to people on the street rather than for you to go to Munich and learn how to run a Meetup?

Anything to protect my investment,  Martin!

38PTSWarrior

And last but not least, smart man, my job is to bring everyone a free account. Not investors only..

38PTSWarrior

3rd. To visit Munich, meaning to meet KenCode, a back then very tactless and rude guy, was not in my interest.

38PTSWarrior

Second: I printed 200 b/w. It was 10 min. before the shop closed. There was no more time for the colored ones. I folded them. I pitched the whole time and then my cheap hostel was fully booked. I had the rest of the cash and decidet to use it for the more expensive hostel. I wanted to make the money the next day. I pitched 12 or more hours but could not make so much money to print the colored fliers. I told you that and you said it's ok. To say that I used it for my 'lifestyle' is so mean but you do what you have to do.

38PTSWarrior

First lie, you say it was not convenient for me to use BTS. Truth: My netbook, syncing, leaving in the morning from a hostel, made it not possible to receive money. So to call it inconvenient is wrong.

Offline onceuponatime

Onceuponatime, you can take your votes away. If you would correct your statements about me, your lies, then it would be good. I think you disqualified yourself with your posts, everyone can see that you are having issues at the moment and are a pain in the ass to deal with. I should have never accepted your money.

Please feel free to return to me the funds that I sent you for flyers and that you instead used for your room and board. My pride will not prevent me from accepting restitution from a destitute street person who is genuinely trying to turn his life around.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
calm down guys, in a couple of months we will be brothers again!

PS what marketcap will us unite again? :)

38PTSWarrior

Onceuponatime, you can take your votes away. If you would correct your statements about me, your lies, then it would be good. I think you disqualified yourself with your posts, everyone can see that you are having issues at the moment and are a pain in the ass to deal with. I should have never accepted your money.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
the forum is hacked, we warned you!

PS I will comment when the dust settles down  :)

nope, was not hacked. a banned proxy triggered some alarming LOGs. nothing to worry.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
If you post one more time in General Discussion what you KNOW DAMN WELL belongs in Delegate Proposals........

I am going to remove my vote from you.

Wow... Life is to short to get this worked up over someone posting in the wrong forum category.

Some "tough love" from @onceuponatime

I have a history of having donated bitcoin for Martin to print fliers to distribute and then him using the donation to fund his lifestyle instead of printing  said fliers. This current spamming of the forum in what is ostensibly a personal message to liondani is close to the final straw for me. (Incidentally, I had to go to the trouble of acquiring bitcoin rather than sending him bitshares. As a street person without other resources to call upon,  sending bitshares was not convenient for him. Does this not in itself indicate that his target market and modus operandi were, shall we say, premature?).

If I withdraw my vote from his delegate, which I should probably have done but did not when he misappropriated the funds I sent to him, he will notice.

I have admired his enthusiasm and tried to support his efforts since I too have spent time living on the streets and know that it can be depressing and seem hopeless. I tried to encourage and guide him. Had he taken up my suggestion that he attend a Meetup session in Munich, in order to learn how to hold Meetups, I was going to fund out of my own pocket a trip to Athens for him to organize Meetups there. I had already funded, out of my own pocket, the translation of BitShares101 into Greek. Martin decided that a Meetup in Munich was not to his liking or not worth his effort and that his current methods were his thing. How's that working out?

I am not  convinced that his current methods have added any value and are not, in fact, counterproductive to both himself and BitShares.

He may or may not be a good ambassador to the street people of Amsterdam. But even if he convinced 100% of them that BitShares is the next great thing - how will that help them or BitShares?  Conversely, is he currently a good representative of our project to realistic potential investors and users? I would be quite willing to bet that the 10 or so people that I have introduced to BitShares have invested far more into our project than the hundreds that Martin has.

Wow!
Coming from onceuponatime...these are strong feelings, man. If it was me feeling that...the mods will leave everything and be just busy deleting my posts for days.
+5%