Author Topic: If you need BTS to finish account registration, just post your public key here  (Read 397607 times)

Offline eki

• View Profile
Hello,

i have downloaded two files Bitshares-PTS and bts_wallet, i have very limited connection, 43 weeks of data (i assume it is bitcoin chain) is a big no for me. can you please direct me any other ways to create a wallet? if possible?

thank you.

Offline vipulvpatil

• View Profile
BTSX731dsLXgSn7h4h4c9EhRt1UrFgCeD9YUWeqV5P3XhfVLLkRRUT

Thank you in advance

Offline onceuponatime

hi, im new to btsx and i have already purchased some of them on the exchange and would like to register and put them in my wallet. heres the keys needed and thank you.

BTSXSPxgLXPNcDvZ5ShCny29z4YvvKz4RFMVFYpWvPsRUuHZfbg27G

The public key is invalid, could u change another one?

thanks.

BTSX6QNXwQpf4ZX383Csbq9LQotSZBpidcHDJUNrdzf54YKuTV6aCg

It is still giving "not valid public key" message. Where are you getting it from?

Offline rcbeta

• View Profile
hi, im new to btsx and i have already purchased some of them on the exchange and would like to register and put them in my wallet. heres the keys needed and thank you.

thanks.

BTSX6QNXwQpf4ZX383Csbq9LQotSZBpidcHDJUNrdzf54YKuTV6aCg

Offline furball

• View Profile
BTSX6KhF2VeGPPGD6knH1nszS4XZkMcC5YoE5uUQDwExDJwF9AdpVu

Thanks for the help! I think this is what I need to do...I tried withdrawing BTSX from Bter the other day to my registered name but hasnt come through..I'm hoping this will help release that.

Sent
 :)

Thanks so much, really appreciate it!

Offline Overthetop

thanks.

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline rcbeta

• View Profile

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 01:01:33 pm by rcbeta »

Offline Overthetop

I need to complete the registration. Thank you in advanced.

Account Key: BTSX8DDLD9xwQUWtaxKy3dASENirKJFsNYD4WxTi8GbdJSoSJCtYxX

Best regards.

Sent

:)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline sevenx

• View Profile
I need to complete the registration. Thank you in advanced.

Account Key: BTSX8DDLD9xwQUWtaxKy3dASENirKJFsNYD4WxTi8GbdJSoSJCtYxX

Best regards.

Offline onceuponatime

Trying to register my account name, key is BTSX57saorYjjrTyGLE6WqJKL1i72daESqqBnKd3ookcPfq2KCV8vq. Thanks! :)

Sent.

Offline hextreme0

• View Profile
Trying to register my account name, key is BTSX57saorYjjrTyGLE6WqJKL1i72daESqqBnKd3ookcPfq2KCV8vq. Thanks! :)

Offline onceuponatime

Trying to finish up registration of new account. Key is BTSX7oxoZP4anLSDz886kLxpxwDzi1L4TuHrVVzw8zp9yDD2qJVZpG

Thanks so much for helping everyone out!

-J

Sent.

Offline lawshe

• View Profile
Trying to finish up registration of new account. Key is BTSX7oxoZP4anLSDz886kLxpxwDzi1L4TuHrVVzw8zp9yDD2qJVZpG

Thanks so much for helping everyone out!

-J

Offline ironichaos

• View Profile
If you need BTSX to finish the registration of your new account, just feel free to post your account Key here

I will send 1BTSX ASAP after I see your post .

Good Luck!

Thanks for doing this, I imported my protoshares and need to be registered!  BTSX7pEDgLQ7BFmWBag5JmD4gPDmiwBNWYfYgRnCdamunhPRfJzrzQ

If you imported your protoshares  wallet from before the snapshot of Feb. 28th into your BitSharesX wallet then you should have btsx with which to register your account. Or am I missing something in your message?

I just realized that, sorry I haven't touched this since march, I was able to register it!   Thank you for your help.

Offline onceuponatime

If you need BTSX to finish the registration of your new account, just feel free to post your account Key here

I will send 1BTSX ASAP after I see your post .

Good Luck!

Thanks for doing this, I imported my protoshares and need to be registered!  BTSX7pEDgLQ7BFmWBag5JmD4gPDmiwBNWYfYgRnCdamunhPRfJzrzQ

If you imported your protoshares  wallet from before the snapshot of Feb. 28th into your BitSharesX wallet then you should have btsx with which to register your account. Or am I missing something in your message?