Author Topic: If you need BTS to finish account registration, just post your public key here  (Read 402381 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Awesome, would love to register to see what this can help me move forward on:

BTSX79chtdeEnLFFdTupKZWg7M34fRur3hUwbQ61XMTWmumrKUrEuQ

sent  ;)

Offline jdwBSXForum

• View Profile
BTSX7oh1wZZSy2QgEPpXqKVoAGVs2CSci4cKGz2MMBvYykFzNY6jkx

Offline TraderEnterprises

• View Profile
Awesome, would love to register to see what this can help me move forward on:

BTSX79chtdeEnLFFdTupKZWg7M34fRur3hUwbQ61XMTWmumrKUrEuQ

Offline onceuponatime

ok, i checked it out. i tried wallet_set_delegate_trust_level <delegate_name> 1 with my account name but it doesnt work. wallet_set_delegate_trust_level isn't a choice for one of the commands though. maybe it has been removed from the 4.10 wallet im on im not sure. anyway im sticking around to support btsx and im doing what i can to become a delegate and move past standby mode.

Please go to the Technical Support thread now for questions. They will be able to help you better there. This thread is for people who need to ask for the funds to register.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=45.0

Offline rcbeta

• View Profile
ok, i checked it out. i tried wallet_set_delegate_trust_level <delegate_name> 1 with my account name but it doesnt work. wallet_set_delegate_trust_level isn't a choice for one of the commands though. maybe it has been removed from the 4.10 wallet im on im not sure. anyway im sticking around to support btsx and im doing what i can to become a delegate and move past standby mode.

Offline onceuponatime

thanks onceuponatime, i sent back the 0.5 btsx you sent so i could register and transfer funds to my wallet from the exchange. i have since became a delegate as well. will my btsx in my wallet have to mature to a certain age before they stake or i produce blocks?

You would have to be voted in as a delegate in order to produce blocks. BTSX don't "mature", they are already all grown up  :)

Role of Delegates

A delegate is an authority that is allowed to produce and broadcast blocks. (101 delegates currently exist in BitShares XT-test)
    Producing a block consists of collecting transactions of the P2P network and signing it with the delegate's private key.
    In each round, all 101 delegates build one and only one block.
    A delegate's spot in the round is assigned randomly at the end of the previous block, assuming enough votes are present to be in the top 101.

http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/DPOS_or_Delegated_Proof_of_Stake#Role_of_Delegates

Offline onceuponatime

Hello,

My Account Key: BTSX6BCysU3oHq4esR9erSj9MG6chYiSPAmphNqmpXtzZahMmMTMX4

Thank you

Sent.

Offline rcbeta

• View Profile
thanks onceuponatime, i sent back the 0.5 btsx you sent so i could register and transfer funds to my wallet from the exchange. i have since became a delegate as well. will my btsx in my wallet have to mature to a certain age before they stake or i produce blocks?

Offline abad812

• View Profile
Hello,

My Account Key: BTSX6BCysU3oHq4esR9erSj9MG6chYiSPAmphNqmpXtzZahMmMTMX4

Thank you

Offline onceuponatime

Offline tuerling

• View Profile
Hello,

Account Key: BTSX67jN4oXLK5BTQE37BFyaPjzHBkhu4E7kkesMsJAY7fb3NaX3Jm

Thank you.

Offline rcbeta

• View Profile
any help with the rpc server error im getting? im trying to edit my account to be a delegate but i keep getting a rpc server error message at the bottom of the client.

nevermind i got it. it was because i changed to pay rate from 50 to another number.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:10:49 pm by rcbeta »

Offline duflobln

• View Profile
If you need BTSX to finish the registration of your new account, just feel free to post your account Key here

I will send 1BTSX ASAP after I see your post .

Good Luck!

Thanks for your help! BTSX5CEyAGM7VGhak7tHCZmzWhon7cgr5S1kBSpMXmU14CpPP6K7WP

Sent.
That went fast, wow! Thanks for your support!

Offline onceuponatime

If you need BTSX to finish the registration of your new account, just feel free to post your account Key here

Good Luck!

Sent.

Offline duflobln

• View Profile

Good Luck!