Author Topic: If you need BTS to finish account registration, just post your public key here  (Read 402524 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Please. Can someone help me register my account.. I am at loss here?
I will give 5bitsx anyone who gets me out of this mess.
Thank in advance

BTSX54h2CdvW5B1xsWZYDJWdQv2nH5BHccWXURx55fNNLKVSe7p7Dr

Both Overthetop and myself sent you funds to register your account. You should have much more than enough to do so as it only costs a transaction fee of 0.5 btsx.

In your wallet click on "My Accounts" on the left, and then click on "Create Account" on the right near the top.  Fill in the name of the account you want to create (only lower case letters, numbers,hyphen allowed). If nobody else has already registered that name, you can simply click on the "Register" button and there you go. If it is already taken, choose another name.

@sanwar: do NOT activate the 'delegate' checkbox .. registering as a delegate is MUCH more expensive. Your registration can be updated at a later stake .. once your understand the pros/cons about delegation!

Offline onceuponatime

Hi there ! Thanks for the great job and exciting future :). I'd love to be registered :

BTSX62MzSvZKhz1Je3d9eNG6QCvjtF25fkLxVy3b446yCSixfTY3zu

Sent.

Offline onceuponatime

Thank in advance

Both Overthetop and myself sent you funds to register your account. You should have much more than enough to do so as it only costs a transaction fee of 0.5 btsx.

In your wallet click on "My Accounts" on the left, and then click on "Create Account" on the right near the top.  Fill in the name of the account you want to create (only lower case letters, numbers,hyphen allowed). If nobody else has already registered that name, you can simply click on the "Register" button and there you go. If it is already taken, choose another name.

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
Hi there ! Thanks for the great job and exciting future :). I'd love to be registered :

BTSX62MzSvZKhz1Je3d9eNG6QCvjtF25fkLxVy3b446yCSixfTY3zu
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline sanwar

• View Profile

Thank in advance

Offline onceuponatime

Offline Overthetop

please register my account

Sent

:)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline sanwar

• View Profile
please register my account

Offline onceuponatime

If you would be so kind BTSX52Z6td1vmaFkRUWhMkGE3C6JJH5LuDLTY6TgAj88bx76jebrtM

OK, sent - but I'm confused. You have 107 posts and you can't fund your own account registration yet?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
If you would be so kind BTSX52Z6td1vmaFkRUWhMkGE3C6JJH5LuDLTY6TgAj88bx76jebrtM
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

Hello,
Forgive my ignorance, but I don't fully understand the process. You sent me 1 share of BTSX to help register my account. It shows a deposit of 1 share, then withdraws of 1.1 shares, .1 for a fee. Was the other withdraw of 1 share you taking back your share, or do I still need to repay you the 1 share??

Can I self register after your deposit?? It seems so as it charged me a fee of .5 shares??

If there was a withdraw of 1.1 shares, and it cost .5 shares to register my account, how can my account still show a balance of .5 ??.

Do I need to repay you the one share??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
tomatohead

Overthetop sent you 1 btsx (which it would be nice if you sent back to him when you ccan). The registraation cost you a traansaction fee of 0.5 btsx which should leave you a balance of 0.5 btsx. Is that not what you have? If so, everything is fine. There should be no other withdraws from your account (only you can spend from your account).

If that is not correct, perhaps you can send a PM to Overthetop.

Offline tomatohead

• View Profile
Hello,
Forgive my ignorance, but I don't fully understand the process. You sent me 1 share of BTSX to help register my account. It shows a deposit of 1 share, then withdraws of 1.1 shares, .1 for a fee. Was the other withdraw of 1 share you taking back your share, or do I still need to repay you the 1 share??

Can I self register after your deposit?? It seems so as it charged me a fee of .5 shares??

If there was a withdraw of 1.1 shares, and it cost .5 shares to register my account, how can my account still show a balance of .5 ??.

Do I need to repay you the one share??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
tomatohead

Offline tomatohead

• View Profile
Thank you very much for the help!! Account now registered.

Offline onceuponatime

BTSX5Zborfm3B3DHj7GKtK3sVNgG8kZPGyyTiPrCjy6WhGUjZbVsLw

trying to check things out

Thanks

Sent.

Offline onceuponatime

BTSX5cvD3HQHXAoQZDtNmNfEBG7ZwMWKZKG5EXWMmoHUQTcuT4WnPV

plz sent me little bit BTS , cuz i can't register my account. thx a lot !!

Sent.