Author Topic: New Chapter for MktDirector  (Read 14817 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Thanks guys.   My primary focus will be all about BitSharesX right now as the strategy for upcoming DACs is still being drafted.   Riverhead is right, I have a lot more skin in the game as I'll only be rewarded for my efforts and results now and no longer paid for my time. 

The marketing campaign we plan to run won't take effect overnight, but when it does, we expect to see significant adoption and inflow of capital to BitSharesX. We have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc.  So please, get your hands on BTSX now, while it's still cheap. I want the community to benefit from what's to come, since you all built this as much as any of us have. 

B
please don't post again. Every time you do, I am getting crazy because  I have no more money  to invest on  BTSX...  :'(

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Does this mean that BTS/I3 are going to be open to funding new and different marketing entities or efforts?

Is there any strategy or breakdown on marketing efforts, results and/or analytics?  Any type of github like organization dedicated to the marketing efforts that have been produced so far and what the future goals are?

Anything is possible.  The only thing you should conclude right now is that we are implementing a two-pronged marketing plan - one developed by the Chinese community and one developed in St. Martin.

We are very optimistic about each of them separately.  Considered together ... kapow!

I think this is a great approach to marketing. Everyone is kinda going about it the best way they can but with all of us having the same goal. We may not agree on the roads to get their but as long as we get there thats the important part.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Does this mean that BTS/I3 are going to be open to funding new and different marketing entities or efforts?

Is there any strategy or breakdown on marketing efforts, results and/or analytics?  Any type of github like organization dedicated to the marketing efforts that have been produced so far and what the future goals are?

Anything is possible.  The only thing you should conclude right now is that we are implementing a two-pronged marketing plan - one developed by the Chinese community and one developed in St. Martin.

We are very optimistic about each of them separately.  Considered together ... kapow!

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
 +5% best of luck brian!

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Thanks guys.   My primary focus will be all about BitSharesX right now as the strategy for upcoming DACs is still being drafted.   Riverhead is right, I have a lot more skin in the game as I'll only be rewarded for my efforts and results now and no longer paid for my time. 

The marketing campaign we plan to run won't take effect overnight, but when it does, we expect to see significant adoption and inflow of capital to BitSharesX. We have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc.  So please, get your hands on BTSX now, while it's still cheap. I want the community to benefit from what's to come, since you all built this as much as any of us have. 

B

+5%

Offline GaltReport

...I have a lot more skin in the game as I'll only be rewarded for my efforts and results now and no longer paid for my time....

Good idea.  You now become more of an investor with great upside potential for your efforts.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
 +5% Good luck Brian

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
We have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc. 
Is Brian the only one who is paid when those targets are met?

No
Freerider problem / group trap? Just trying to understand the incentive structure....

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
Sounds like an awesome plan guys!

I love that Brian, Toast, DACsunlimited etc. are getting their own ventures up and running. More skin in the game, more responsibility and boundless awesomeness.

Check out the new DAC Sun Limited website.  It looks awesome!
+5%

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Offline Riverhead

I love that Brian, Toast, DACsunlimited etc. are getting their own ventures up and running. More skin in the game, more responsibility and boundless awesomeness.

Check out the new DAC Sun Limited website.  It looks awesome!

Offline bytemaster

We have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc. 

No
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

we have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc.  So please, get your hands on BTSX now, while it's still cheap. I want the community to benefit from what's to come, since you all built this as much as any of us have. 

This is exactly it! All the best! If you succeed we all do. :)

Offline Riverhead

get your hands on BTSX now, while it's still cheap. I want the community to benefit from what's to come, since you all built this as much as any of us have. 

+5% +5%