Author Topic: BitShares PTS - Ready to go into TOP10 on coinmarketcap.com again!  (Read 4176 times)

Offline zvs

• View Profile
Re: BitShares PTS - Ready to go into TOP10 on coinmarketcap.com again!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 02:22:52 pm »
8、 PTS兑换BTS实时通告

2014-02-28 19:39:02   protoshares   充值   74.40306378   确认完成    (locked 30 minutes later, about 20 hours before it needed to be)
2014-03-15 01:42:15   protoshares   取现   74.403063   成功

LOL, I'm actually inclined to believe that this is a zero sum game, and that this guy that runs beedui doesn't even know/have the keys anymore to convert any of that PTS he jacked

ed: actually, i probably shouldnt even comment, since i havent sifted through a hundred msgs to see if this is actually 'activated' yet.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 02:28:31 pm by zvs »
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

I have a dogecoin p2pool at Nogleg.

Offline educatedwarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 10:47:39 am »
Thank you both for the suggestion.   If you believe Invictus to pull through long-term , buying PTS is a no brainer at this point.  I do.   
BTSX: codeblooded   |   PTS: PiiQ6ZECCRYawcZFc8ZGbvjuCjCnBVuPjA
BTSX delegate: wallet_approve_delegate codeblooded true

Offline Cryptofreakoutlaw31

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 06:59:18 pm »
Is it still worth buying PTS (for future DACs, now that BTSX is over)?

The price is alltime low right now, so I guess there is no interest (for a reason).

But, is there a good reason to buy it now?

I have been buying PTS during the recent decline after the snapshot.  When BTSX was spiking up, I sold some of my BTSX for a profit and used the bitcoin proceeds from the BTSX sale to buy some PTS at a much lower price.  I think it is always good to buy some PTS especially after a decline right after the snapshot because owning PTS in your wallet means that you can get a piece of the action when future DAC snapshots come out.  Just my opinion.

That's how I think too but then I look at the fact that most of the people aren't interested in it right now, which indicates a very good (fundamental?) reason why so. On the other hand the trading reason (buy when no one is watching) is still here.

Yep.  That is when to buy PTS.  When no one is interested in it.  The mere fact that BTSX more than doubled in price from the average price that I have been buying in at got me to sell some of my BTSX for a profit.  I still have some BTSX left but I am going to hold on to my remaining BTSX since I already made money off of it.  Buying the PTS at this point has allowed me to average down my PTS cost basis.  It ended up being a win-win situation for me in my opinion. 

I have also been earning some bitcoin on a weekly basis from the many bitcoin faucets online and that has allowed me to save up some bitcoin to buy more bitshares cryptos that I am interested in once have accumulated enough BTC to buy a decent amount . 

Offline Protoman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 05:57:44 pm »

The price is alltime low right now, so I guess there is no interest (for a reason).

I have been buying PTS during the recent decline after the snapshot.  When BTSX was spiking up, I sold some of my BTSX for a profit and used the bitcoin proceeds from the BTSX sale to buy some PTS at a much lower price.  I think it is always good to buy some PTS especially after a decline right after the snapshot because owning PTS in your wallet means that you can get a piece of the action when future DAC snapshots come out.  Just my opinion.

That's how I think too but then I look at the fact that most of the people aren't interested in it right now, which indicates a very good (fundamental?) reason why so. On the other hand the trading reason (buy when no one is watching) is still here.

Offline Cryptofreakoutlaw31

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 05:42:31 pm »

Offline Protoman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 11:22:48 am »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 08:46:37 am »
Maybe we can start again these nice bets about Bitshares X market cap by the end of August? :)

sure will add it later the day :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 08:13:07 am »
It hasn't even start to jump yet...It was closer to NXT market cap when BTSX were traded on bter without the product even launched yet... I expect that once bitusd is out, Bitshares X market cap will be double of NXTs very shortly..
No3 by the end of September
N02 by the end of November
No1 by 2017

Maybe we can start again these nice bets about Bitshares X market cap by the end of August? :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 05:58:14 am »
and again  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 02:40:29 am »
jumped again before snapshot

jumped again again again again again again again  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

fuck

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 02:08:41 pm »

agreed

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 01:56:50 pm »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 01:26:47 pm »
I wonder the reason for this sell-off(s) .. can't be the bitfinex margin-trade fuck up alone

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 01:06:11 pm »
A lot of blood in the water :(. Namecoin lost almost half it's market cap in the last 24 hours. LTC below $4USD.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
BitShares PTS - Ready to go into TOP10 on coinmarketcap.com again!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 12:46:35 pm »
Yeah just noticed, when Darkcoin value decrease a bit more, we'll climp the TOP10 of coinmarketcap.com again!

+5% +5%