Author Topic: Problem with http://www.btc38.com/  (Read 24054 times)

Offline ehalvers

• View Profile
~36 protoshares in limbo, I really hope btc38 can figure something out....would be very sad to see those go.

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
It just says lapsed, where it usually reads credited to account. I'm assuming lapsed is just a weird translation of delayed. I'll give it a little more time, and also, where would I submit a ticket?

Thanks!

I found an ticket submit entrance link(http://www.btc38.com/trade/cs_qaa.html) from the site. But It always be redirected to the trade page(http://www.btc38.com/trade.html). Seems something not right here. :(

So actually, at the time, I recommend calling them directly. TEL:0755-66800383
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA
Personal Address: PakhuBkqTu4oTHJ4ZffvzVwCGCMfuqazgm

Offline ehalvers

• View Profile
It just says lapsed, where it usually reads credited to account. I'm assuming lapsed is just a weird translation of delayed. I'll give it a little more time, and also, where would I submit a ticket?

Thanks!

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
The Site down? I withdrew about 36 pts from there last night and the withdrawal was saying it was "lapsed". Not sure what that means but I haven't received any pts and now I can't log on to their site. If anyone knows where we could find any info on this it would be appreciated.

The site is now in maintenance. It was said the update will take a few hours.

So do you think my withdrawal will go through after the maintenance is completed? Thanks for the update, have almost a whole bitcoin in limbo now haha, little concerning.

Not quite sure. I guess you should contact the customer service for the detail about your withdrawal if you still haven't receive your PTS  :D

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
The website is back up, you may need to contact them again but it's functioning

Offline ehalvers

• View Profile
The Site down? I withdrew about 36 pts from there last night and the withdrawal was saying it was "lapsed". Not sure what that means but I haven't received any pts and now I can't log on to their site. If anyone knows where we could find any info on this it would be appreciated.

So do you think my withdrawal will go through after the maintenance is completed? Thanks for the update, have almost a whole bitcoin in limbo now haha, little concerning.

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile

Offline ehalvers

• View Profile

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
ATTENTION!!

I just saw an announcement on this webpage(http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=pts).

Their Official Custom Service QQ was stolen. So you should be more careful when you  contact with them using QQ.

Offline qwep

• View Profile
If anyone who has dealt with btc38 can help me, send me a message.
what you need

Offline pigeons

• View Profile
If anyone who has dealt with btc38 can help me, send me a message.

Offline wacked

• View Profile
Gotcha!

I'll add him, with the request that he is English support for the exchange and see what happens.

Update:
He excepted me as a contact.

Wonderful! So you can collect and deliver the complaints to them to help the website to be better. :)

haha, yes and apparently keep you from having to "call" them ;D

Thanks for your help.

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
Gotcha!

I'll add him, with the request that he is English support for the exchange and see what happens.

Update:

Wonderful! So you can collect and deliver the complaints to them to help the website to be better. :)

Offline wacked

• View Profile
Hey guys, just back from work and sorry not to be able to answer quickly.
Since there are more and more complaints here, I talked with the custom service of BTC38.com and ask them whether they have any English service right now.

They give me the English Service QQ ID.  46514171

If you don't familiar with the QQ. You can download it here(http://www.imqq.com/).
It's the biggest instance messenger software used in China and developed by Tencent.

lib,

When I type that into QQ, it comes back with a user "Tame ", who is 27 years old (guy) and a group, "Lu Zhi Chao's group, would like to add on the increase".
Is it one of those?

Tame is who you want to contact, I think.

Last time I talked with their customer service, they gave me this QQ, which did not displayed on the website.
So I guess this QQ(46514171) is not an official one. It's just some employee's private using QQ and this guy can talk in English.

Gotcha!

Update:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:35:58 am by wacked »

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
Hey guys, just back from work and sorry not to be able to answer quickly.
Since there are more and more complaints here, I talked with the custom service of BTC38.com and ask them whether they have any English service right now.

They give me the English Service QQ ID.  46514171

If you don't familiar with the QQ. You can download it here(http://www.imqq.com/).
It's the biggest instance messenger software used in China and developed by Tencent.

lib,

When I type that into QQ, it comes back with a user "Tame ", who is 27 years old (guy) and a group, "Lu Zhi Chao's group, would like to add on the increase".
Is it one of those?

Tame is who you want to contact, I think.

Last time I talked with their customer service, they gave me this QQ, which did not displayed on the website.
So I guess this QQ(46514171) is not an official one. It's just some employee's private using QQ and this guy can talk in English.