Author Topic: BitShares blockchain explorer?  (Read 1784 times)

Offline svk

I've got a block explorer running as well, see my signature, but what you're looking for isn't possible with bitshares technology. Because of TITAN, transfers are visible but not senders and recipients.

You can estimate bagholders by looking at the size of transactions but that's about it.

It is possible... just not by account name.
Yea i saw your other post about TITAN after and realized my reply here was probably inaccurate. Might try to map out balances per address eventually but there are more interesting, lower hanging fruit to pick first!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline bytemaster

I've got a block explorer running as well, see my signature, but what you're looking for isn't possible with bitshares technology. Because of TITAN, transfers are visible but not senders and recipients.

You can estimate bagholders by looking at the size of transactions but that's about it.

It is possible... just not by account name. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline hughmanwho

• View Profile
I want lists of account balances.

Ggozzo

There is this blockchain explorer:
blockchain.bitsuperlab.com

Offline hughmanwho

• View Profile
Where can I find a blockchain explorer that contains a list of all accounts and balances?

Doesn't seem to be available..?