Author Topic: New Mandatory Upgrade  (Read 7329 times)

Offline evolvo

and surprise surprise...it's not working...not connecting at all...groan

maybe wait a little bit?

waited 20 minutes...its an error....RPC Server Error: In method 'blockchain_list_assets': Assert Exception (10)
Welcome To The Blockchain (The Bitcoin Song) - by Toby + Decap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

maybe wait a little bit?

Offline evolvo

Welcome To The Blockchain (The Bitcoin Song) - by Toby + Decap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

Offline joele

• View Profile
exe 0.4.9 is now available

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
I honestly hope these UNKNOWN bugs will go away . Its been on my wallet and I can not do  transactions further to lose even more BTSX. Its hopeless.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 05:33:40 am by jwiz168 »

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
will exe. be available or does it even matter which one you download?

Generally they build and post the .exes immediately after the others, it seems, I expect that will be up shortly.

https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
will exe. be available or does it even matter which one you download?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
It is fine, believe me. Read mine or toast's post above.

Now the only problem is that from 'account manager' you will have to become also a BTSX 'lender'. :)
That if you want to close the position relatively soon.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
SOS

I managed on a account I have 1000 BTSX to short 30 bitUSD that needed 1449 BTSX as a collateral (?)  (price 24.15)
I thought 2X collateral was neccesary to have as a minimum! How has the system accepted the order without the needed collateral ??

First stop playing with a market that is waiting a fork...ok mandatory update

Second, the second part of the collateral comes from the sell proceeds.

How you ganna buy those  30 bitUSD back is a different story.
how is this supposed to work when the collateral is not guaranteed...  it seems the needed collateral is in reality 1:1  ....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:00:18 am by liondani »

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
SOS

I managed on a account I have 1000 BTSX to short 30 bitUSD that needed 1449 BTSX as a collateral (?)  (price 24.15)
I thought 2X collateral was neccesary to have as a minimum! How has the system accepted the order without the needed collateral ??

I think the rest comes from the bid?
the bid is about 700 btsx...  so no... I have left 280 btsx + the short order..   

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
SOS

First stop playing with a market that is waiting a fork...ok mandatory update

Second, the second part of the collateral comes from the sell proceeds.

How you ganna buy those  30 bitUSD back is a different story.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
SOS

I think the rest comes from the bid?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
SOS

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
There is an order before yours which eats up the opposing order. i.e your order is actually the second

[Edit] What needs fixing is the  'display bug' - what I mean by this is - after the two orders are matched the bid order will disappear but the amount in the short (in this case) will stay the same '600' bitUSD.

Now I understand. It is very confusing with this "display bug"... + it would be great to have a message from the system like: "wait to match orders with the same value as yours that have priority" or something like this...

It is not cool that "display bug" affects also your pending orders... that being said I discovered like 20 bugs and/or incontinences. I did not want to state them all out, as they are not top priority IMHO.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
There is an order before yours which eats up the opposing order. i.e your order is actually the second

[Edit] What needs fixing is the  'display bug' - what I mean by this is - after the two orders are matched the bid order will disappear but the amount in the short (in this case) will stay the same '600' bitUSD.

Now I understand. It is very confusing with this "display bug"... + it would be great to have a message from the system like: "wait to match orders with the same value as yours that have priority" or something like this...