Author Topic: "What Is BitShares?" infographic -- your input is appreciated.  (Read 25529 times)

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
whoever has the master, please send me a copy in psd for transalation

honestly idk who has master on this .. but guess it's a bit outdated... when get more time .. i could rebuild this ... not a problem

Would be great!
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

honestly idk who has master on this .. but guess it's a bit outdated... when get more time .. i could rebuild this ... not a problem
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
I like this :)

+5%

Hey did you noticed this here?

This is excellent and should be splashed.

Note: Swiss to be capitalized. And while I understand the common perception of privacy in Swiss banking, Swiss banks are no longer private in the sense most believe them to be.

Anyone can give this in a psd format?

Can whomever has the "master file" correct the typo in the bottom left? It says "interes", but should say "interest".
(cass doesn't have the file)

Also it should read "Your money can be seized and spied upon" ... just missing the word "be" for proper english.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian

+5%

Note: Swiss to be capitalized. And while I understand the common perception of privacy in Swiss banking, Swiss banks are no longer private in the sense most believe them to be.

Can whomever has the "master file" correct the typo in the bottom left? It says "interes", but should say "interest".
(cass doesn't have the file)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile

+5%

btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline oldman

• View Profile

+5%

Offline AJ

• View Profile
btsx username: ajm - My BitSharesX Teaser video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DRhwgmNsm9o

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

have to use another font for cyrillic type face ... used open sans ... as free font for this purposes
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 04:46:41 pm by cass »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
My reasoning was that the first word determines the meaning and everything after it is read under this impression...

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian

Great, finallu something which please my eyes :) +5%
+5% thanks cass and thanks MeTHoDx for the texts and the initiative!

Maybe we should say "exchange and trading platform" in the first bullet point because those (exchange and trading) are two separate functions (different people find those two for different reasons useful) and bitsharesx can be used for both.

Fair point delulo, but it does say "Trade without any counter party risk" immediately afterwards, so there is mention of both exchange and trade already.

By the way, I would use "counterparty" as one word rather then "counter party". Not sure if one is more correct.

Also cass, you have a typo with "plattform" rather than "platform".
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Great, finallu something which please my eyes :) +5%
+5% thanks cass and thanks MeTHoDx for the texts and the initiative!

Maybe we should say "exchange and trading platform" in the first bullet point because those (exchange and trading) are two separate functions (different people find those two for different reasons useful) and bitsharesx can be used for both.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 12:46:31 pm by delulo »