Author Topic: "What Is BitShares?" infographic -- your input is appreciated.  (Read 25720 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
pls sent me the russian translation of this gfx! No problem, i'll update it and sent you translated img back.

In future i'll try tp prepare adobe pdf as forms, so you can change texts etc. but font and layout is included into pdf!
Will try to show you what i mean exactly later the day ...

c

no probs, will do later on in the day  :)

great :)  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
pls sent me the russian translation of this gfx! No problem, i'll update it and sent you translated img back.

In future i'll try tp prepare adobe pdf as forms, so you can change texts etc. but font and layout is included into pdf!

c

no probs, will do later on in the day  :)
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

c
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
+5% Looking good! I would suggest making a .PSD file publicly available so it can be translated into Russian and Chinese.

it's an .ai file (illustrator) but if i get texts, no problem! I can update it also.
I'm using Proxima Nova as a premium font...

Yes please, a psd file to translate would be much appreciated here!  :)
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:26:33 pm by cass »

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
Looking Great

Only you can try this one

BTSX

Getaway for your own financial freedom

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5% Looking good! I would suggest making a .PSD file publicly available so it can be translated into Russian and Chinese.

it's an .ai file (illustrator) but if i get texts, no problem! I can update it also.
I'm using Proxima Nova as a premium font...

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Would suggest using 'earn' in the +%5 box rather than 'make'.

good idea - done!

@MeTHoDx: you asked  to change back from *public ledger* to blockchain! I wouldn't do that cause, users who are familar with bitcoin also know *public ledger expression. But someone who is new to crypto mabye better can understand *pulic ledger* instead of *blockchain ... maybe i'm wrong … thoughts are welcome

As one of the few non-IT people here I think 'public ledger' is the better term, as far as the general public is concerned.

thx for your fb

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

good idea - done!

@MeTHoDx: you asked  to change back from *public ledger* to blockchain! I wouldn't do that cause, users who are familar with bitcoin also know *public ledger expression. But someone who is new to crypto mabye better can understand *pulic ledger* instead of *blockchain ... maybe i'm wrong … thoughts are welcome

As one of the few non-IT people here I think 'public ledger' is the better term, as far as the general public is concerned.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

good idea - done!

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Looks great!

I think the graphic would look better without the hook, the added text seems to clutter things up.

The logo is fantastic and can really stand on its own.

Offline emailtooaj

Great, finallu something which please my eyes :) +5%

+5% looks great, cass!

+5%

What about adding some type of background photo, either a bank, city scape, people conducting business, etc etc and put a somewhat heavy blur effect around the edges?
maybe in a blue/grey'ish hue? And place it right of center on the page?

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news