Author Topic: 100,000,000,000,000. FREE  (Read 10442 times)

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I have 100 billion STARs available! :) Who wants some? They are free for the asking.

I want some stars :)
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline jae208

• View Profile
I have 100 billion STARs available! :) Who wants some? They are free for the asking.

I want some STARs and FREES
send them to Bitx :)
thanks
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Well send me some FREE or STAR to play with, I have nothing except BTSX in my account. Send to id "koko". Thanks.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am wanting to launch a crypto or share program for 'We The People' where everyone is allocated funds for free to trade their wares and services. I have fallen in love with the blockchain and see it as a means to realize complete decentralised governance.
'FREE' could be a way to achieve this as 100 trillion can cover the entire population.
I don't necessarily wish to spearhead this campaign as I have 0% skills but 100% commitment.
Is this asking too much? Is there something I can do to bring this to fruition? :-\
Sounds nice, but don't see what they want to do with FREEs then .. FREEs really are monopoly money .. and will most certainly ever be!

Thanks in advance from a potentially naive noob
We all started as noobs .. especially me 8)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Here an idea. FREE should be distributed to member of the community that help the development of Bithsares . I.e people donating for a project like this one https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9651.msg125736#msg125736  they will get FREE proportional to their contribution.
In time holder of FREE will be respected and trusted members of the community, if you part of the FREE exclusive club you'll need to have a certain amount of FREE :)
nice idea .. but currently there is no 'easy' way to proof ownership of any asset on the blockchain

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
I am wanting to launch a crypto or share program for 'We The People' where everyone is allocated funds for free to trade their wares and services. I have fallen in love with the blockchain and see it as a means to realize complete decentralised governance.
'FREE' could be a way to achieve this as 100 trillion can cover the entire population.
I don't necessarily wish to spearhead this campaign as I have 0% skills but 100% commitment.
Is this asking too much? Is there something I can do to bring this to fruition? :-\

Thanks in advance from a potentially naive noob

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Here an idea. FREE should be distributed to member of the community that help the development of Bithsares . I.e people donating for a project like this one https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9651.msg125736#msg125736  they will get FREE proportional to their contribution.
In time holder of FREE will be respected and trusted members of the community, if you part of the FREE exclusive club you'll need to have a certain amount of FREE :)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
How about FREE to everyone who votes No in the Scotland referendum?  ;D
Hah! Jog on mate, i'm voting yes tommorow! ;P

On a more serious note, how did the 'Free' bitassets come into existance? Are user created bitassets a thing that anyone can make?

Ah hard luck mate - looks like we are together for another 300 years :)

Could I get some stars? +5%

38PTSWarrior

I just received them! So happy! THX!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
You'll be a benevolent dictator, I trust.

I will actually propose triumvirate,  (or any small prime number) of people holding the executive poweres.  Benevolent or not, it is too much trust in one man's hands, imho.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
You'll be a benevolent dictator, I trust.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I read a novel some years ago where some people start filling in the ocean over a seamount or something. They keep adding dirt/rocks/junk until it becomes an island. Then they go to the United Nations (where no one claiming to be a 'country' is ever excluded), start signing onto treaties, and over time they build up enough favors from other countries that they get some of these to officially recognize them as a country.

That, or you can take the more radical approach: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8881.msg115238#msg115238
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I read a novel some years ago where some people start filling in the ocean over a seamount or something. They keep adding dirt/rocks/junk until it becomes an island. Then they go to the United Nations (where no one claiming to be a 'country' is ever excluded), start signing onto treaties, and over time they build up enough favors from other countries that they get some of these to officially recognize them as a country.

38PTSWarrior

Instead of buying an island, let's build a seastead. That's a man made swimming island. The good thing is, that we could be outside of nations borders. Also Google plans some crazy ships I read and we cannot deny the zeitgeist and must also set sails.