Author Topic: What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?  (Read 4386 times)

Offline amencon

• View Profile
I'm having similar issues, though I haven't selected 101 delegates (i thought if I select then, then the will get 10x per vote each because I LOVE them sooo much! ;) )

i did the console command too and got:

>> wallet_check_vote_proportion myaccount

{
  "utilization": 0.019801979884505272,
  "negative_utilization": 0
}
I think you can vote up to 100% of your shares for each delegate.  So if you have 100 shares and vote for one delegate you are using 100 shares for voting, if you vote with all 100 shares for 10 delegate you are then giving 1000 votes to delegates.

While voting is important I don't think it's a big deal if you aren't voting for all 101 at first, hopefully over time as you find new delegates to vote for you will eventually use the full voting power of your shares, and those votes will be a product of due diligence and thought and not random picking.

Offline happybit

• Happy Bit!
    • View Profile
I'm having similar issues, though I haven't selected 101 delegates (i thought if I select then, then the will get 10x per vote each because I LOVE them sooo much! ;) )

i did the console command too and got:

>> wallet_check_vote_proportion myaccount

{
  "utilization": 0.019801979884505272,
}

Offline joele

• View Profile
Can you tell me the output of "wallet_check_vote_proportion <accountname>" in the console?

{
  "utilization": 0,
}

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Can you tell me the output of "wallet_check_vote_proportion <accountname>" in the console?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline joele

• View Profile
With approval voting each individual can approve up to 101 delegates with their stake.  If you don't approve of a full slate (101) then you are effectively abstaining with 90% of your voting power.

e....now i was selected 101 delegates..........but the exclamation mark be still there........its my operations mistake?

Tried it as well, 101 delegates voted and the ! still there.

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
i found some delagate the wallet version is 0.4.15 . and my version is 0.4.15-a.........maybe its origin?

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
you still need to make a single transaction with all your stake (i guess)

just send all you have to your self .. (no typo please!!)

and i has updated my voting.......that means send all btsx to my self...........and it is not work................

Offline x0ep

• View Profile

e............i was send a btsx to my orther account in the same wallet......its not work.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
With approval voting each individual can approve up to 101 delegates with their stake.  If you don't approve of a full slate (101) then you are effectively abstaining with 90% of your voting power.

e....now i was selected 101 delegates..........but the exclamation mark be still there........its my operations mistake?

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
I think we should in the wallet create a window for delegaters to canvass
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
the exclamation mark? hva guy.What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?
and said " This account is not voting with some of its stake.Consider updating your vote."

but i have voting with delegate.........and orther way i try to updating my vote.......not change :( :(

How many delegates have you voted for?

10 delegates

Then your stake is only being use with 10% effectiveness.   Selecting 101 will make it go away.

i need to select 101 delegates?

Offline bytemaster

the exclamation mark? hva guy.What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?
and said " This account is not voting with some of its stake.Consider updating your vote."

but i have voting with delegate.........and orther way i try to updating my vote.......not change :( :(

10 delegates

Then your stake is only being use with 10% effectiveness.   Selecting 101 will make it go away.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@BM Could you tell us a little about the side constraints that must be fulfilled for the label to disappear?