Author Topic: Collaboration  (Read 5309 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Hi theFuzz and gamey,

We are grateful that you guys are organizing these wonderful activities. Indeed, not many Chinese delegates are participating the delegates hangout, but as you can see in the second child board"DAC委托人", which means "DAC delegates", they are posting there. Also, most of the Chinese delegates are chatting in a chatting group of QQ.

I would suggest that we start a skype group, then we can introduce ourselves more causally, instead of audio on mumble, because mumble in China is not widely used, and most of the delegates are not able to speak fluent English. English is the Official language of Pilippine but not China.

ripplexiaoshan, what is your Skype?  Will you please private message me it.  I can liaison for beyondbitcoinx.net on Skype.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Ok tomorrow I will write to written English the best and most important parts of Dan's talk.  From there we can get Chinese Dan if everything is well !!!   I love this idea.   Thank you Willaim !!
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
你们都是好样的!+500%
you are all nice guy!+500%
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile

Is there anyone in Chinese community that would like to volunteer to provide a Chinese translation of some of Daniel Larimer's (Bytemaster) weekly Mumble server update  ?  It is usually an hour long but I could give time frames to translate that would be somewhat easier subjects to translate.   We could make 20 minute Chinese version or 10 minute if it would help.

I am trying to find way to start having more 2 way communication with Chinese side.  Anyone have ideas ?

Metallallen (浮壹白) and I are trying to translate the latest mumble show,
the outline is already translated here:
http://www.bts.hk/latest-on-bitshares-direct-from-sept-12-show.html

and we will translate the rest.
I think we are willing to translate mumble show in the future as a beginning of collaboration.
PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Hi theFuzz and gamey,

We are grateful that you guys are organizing these wonderful activities. Indeed, not many Chinese delegates are participating the delegates hangout, but as you can see in the second child board"DAC委托人", which means "DAC delegates", they are posting there. Also, most of the Chinese delegates are chatting in a chatting group of QQ.

I would suggest that we start a skype group, then we can introduce ourselves more causally, instead of audio on mumble, because mumble in China is not widely used, and most of the delegates are not able to speak fluent English. English is the Official language of Pilippine but not China.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I will try transcribing some of 9-12-2014 show and see how long it takes me.  I can not agree to do all of them until I figure out the work involved.  Thank you for stepping up and offering to do this.  I'm going to try my best to get this to work out.

Offline willaim

• Never forget your dream!
    • View Profile
dear gamey,

you are a very nice guy and you work hard! I have listened to BM (his speaking with 70 min more or less) and I may understand 70%; and there are so many exciting information inside of his speaking. unfortunately some special and professional words can not be caught by me.
I suggest you exact those key words (what you said - 20 min) and write them here; then lots of persons (including me) can try to translate these "important information" to Chinese or other langues (Italy, German,...) by volunteers.

my email is william.li@gmx.de
please send a copy to me if you can.

nice to help you and other persons.

BR.
Please contribute PTS to this address if my info is useful for you: PjjYtWpwmwEMA1MK9mjpDpSYzkTMPgjm7X

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Is there anyone in Chinese community that would like to volunteer to provide a Chinese translation of some of Daniel Larimer's (Bytemaster) weekly Mumble server update  ?  It is usually an hour long but I could give time frames to translate that would be somewhat easier subjects to translate.   We could make 20 minute Chinese version or 10 minute if it would help.

I am trying to find way to start having more 2 way communication with Chinese side.  Anyone have ideas ?

Almost nobody use Mumble in China......

Nobody uses Mumble in the US except gamers.  We use it because it is open source and in theory more secure than other services.

I am thinking it might be hard to do direct interaction through audio, but it seems possible that maybe we could find someone to interpret 15 minutes of audio.  I already chop up audio into segments, so it is just a matter of selecting part of them to ask to be interpreted.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 08:19:57 pm by gamey »

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
Then what alternative do you have available?

qq..
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline fuzzy

Then what alternative(s) are available?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 05:12:46 am by theFuzz »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Great effort fuzz.

We need to find a way to bridge this language gap. I feel like I am missing out on hearing the opinions of some of the biggest voices here.

Short of trying to hire a on-line interpreter that will translate some of the more important English topics for them and perhaps some of their more important topics for us I have no idea.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

:) 

Interested in chatting about your delegate?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。