Author Topic: Bbitsharesx impossible to understand post on r/bitcoin  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Riverhead

I deleted my replies. It's not worth engaging these folks. If he thought Delegates were assets it lets you know how much energy he put into it.

It's basically Bitcoin people afraid of Crypto 2.0 so their only reason for looking at other technologies is to discredit them. I can understand the mentality but I don't have to play ball.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
agreed.  Reddit is like TMZ.  Every day there's something new and shiny people will go all gaga over....then forget the very next moment something new comes out. B

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I saw that one earlier and was hoping people would just ignore it. Not very useful. I think I'm not going to bother commenting unless the discussion there reaches another level. At the moment, it's just a link to a shitty, anonymous/unsigned article with some replies that do not add much. I'd rather people ignore it and let it drop/die.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
The bitshares.org main site video needs to be like.

We are the market.

You can buy sell bitUSD and if you hold bitUSD you gain interest from 0.1% to 10% a year - without needing a bank.

We are bitSILVER and bitGOLD - why do you need commodity derivatives ever again, own us.  (Will these things have interest too?)

Offline Pheonike

Need some folks to help explain Bitshares to this guy. He thinks Delegates are assets to buy. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2grsrt/bitsharesx_impossible_to_understand/