Author Topic: Help spread the word: List of external threads needing up-votes/comments  (Read 62377 times)

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
There is a bts thread on Hashtalk that is gaining followers, I have posts on there but do not have the expertise concerning bts that many of you do. If someone would signup on Hashtalk that can help generate
interest and give them good solid information as some are looking into the various bitshares like options out there like nxt etc. It could bring many people into the bts arena. Someone that can handle this professionaly without gettting into the anti-paycoin mode would be appreciated and these are people that are looking for a shelter from the btc price declines and some new opportunities.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
https://news.ycombinator.com/   ctrl+f  "how to measure"

ONLY if you already have an HN account!
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
This is an example of how not to make a reddit post... bad side-effect of the referral program is that submissions are not optimized for time or title

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2rru9h/how_to_measure_the_decentralization_of_bitcoin/