Author Topic: Help spread the word: List of external threads needing up-votes/comments  (Read 61754 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
"The nerds have turned their brains to money, markets, exchanges, etc. Wall Street won't know what hit them."

+5%

Truer words never written....

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2rf5sc/2015_the_year_of_the_decentralized_bitcoin/cnfjx1t

Offline toast

• View Profile
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline testz

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2rf5sc/2015_the_year_of_the_decentralized_bitcoin/

Not on front page yet. Everyone please upvote!
This was a very good Bitshares TV interview, and very timely.
But don't make every comment like "Bitshares is sooo great". The mindset should instead be: Bitcoin is great how can this help Bitcoin....

Toast, this is one of the most successful /r/Bitcoin postings I can remember. Nice work. Everyone please help inform the readers, not simply pump BTS.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2rf5sc/2015_the_year_of_the_decentralized_bitcoin/

Not on front page yet. Everyone please upvote!
This was a very good Bitshares TV interview, and very timely.
But don't make every comment like "Bitshares is sooo great". The mindset should instead be: Bitcoin is great how can this help Bitcoin....

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Thanks. 
Here's a little more troll spray at
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913075.msg10040795#msg10040795
Maybe I'm wasting my time. 
(But I do kind of like the tag line at the end...) 
:)

Everything that was done was publicly disclosed and auditable.  Once employees are paid with donated funds (as intended by the donors) then the funds are theirs to buy lattes or donate to BitShares as they see fit.  Not a double dip at all - and all traceable on the blockchains and explained on public ledgers.  100% of all donations (and their resulting sharedrop dividends) are dedicated to developing the industry.  Zero profits were retained by Invictus and developers were paid merely average salaries.  Their year end bonuses bring them up to full pay for people of their caliber but they will have to live off those earnings for a while, because now they are all in elected positions that pay 1/4 of what they had been making.

There was no premine.  The very first ProtoShares (PTS) block was actually mined by Super3 of StorJ fame.  Our developers had to buy and rent their own mining equipment just like everyone else.  Most of our mining equipment, in fact, never got turned on because because it arrived three weeks late, after an overwhelming number of miners jumped into the action in those early weeks.  So, it was a classic mining gold-rush distribution where everybody got the same shot.  And that well accepted fair distribution was used by our innovative "share drop" approach to distribute shares fairly in future DACs.  Another innovation was our version of simulated mining (AGS) where an alternative fair distribution profile was generated via in a 200 day donation contest.  Now we had two very fair distribution profiles (one for miners and one for donors) which were used to sharedrop tokens in BTSX (now BTS) instead of using wasteful mining over and over again.

I could go on, but suffice it to say that every move has been debated and vetted transparently on bitsharestalk.org. 

NewMine is an outstanding propagandist.  He has an amazing ability to take everything that happened in broad daylight and turn it into a dark conspiracy theory.  You can believe his vandalistic tales if you want.

They will only cost you a big opportunity. 
That doesn't really hurt anybody, does it?   
He's just having a little harmless fun.

Or you can come on over to bitsharestalk.org and do your own research. 

Sometimes you want to go,
where everybody knows our (real) names.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.