Author Topic: So whats going on with marketing?  (Read 4729 times)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

Agree. BitShares needs to find our own version of Andreas Antonopoulos.

I'd love to ADD Andreas for good measure; who wouldn't? But in BM, we've already got out own Steve Jobs. And a Kurt Cobain lookalike with you. What more do we really need?

+5% BM has an amazing way with words. He's all the marketing we could ever ask for.

The solution works when we are small. Are we prepared to have additional knowledgeable speakers prepared as we continue to scale?

* Nobody can be at all the events, how about multiple events happening around the same time?
* Do we have speakers that could present at some of the larger Bitcoin meetups?
* How about events such as Bankers Debate Bitcoin at Sibos 2014? I noticed Ethereum was present.

=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

I'd love to ADD Andreas for good measure; who wouldn't? But in BM, we've already got out own Steve Jobs. And a Kurt Cobain lookalike with you. What more do we really need?

+5% BM has an amazing way with words. He's all the marketing we could ever ask for.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I assure you, we are working tirelessly behind the scenes.  We are focusing our energy on "on ramps" as bytemaster said.   Credit cards, debit and bank transfers direct to BTSX and bitUSD.  I hate to say just wait, but that's what I'm saying.  I cant give details until after the fact, as we're talking to a lot of potential partners who want to help us.   And yes, we've been invited to money 2020.  Dan will be speaking there, if he accepts.  B

This is probably the best news investors could hope for. Well done!

If Dan can't attend someone from from team should... there will be a lot of eyes and ears.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I assure you, we are working tirelessly behind the scenes.  We are focusing our energy on "on ramps" as bytemaster said.   Credit cards, debit and bank transfers direct to BTSX and bitUSD.  I hate to say just wait, but that's what I'm saying.  I cant give details until after the fact, as we're talking to a lot of potential partners who want to help us.   And yes, we've been invited to money 2020.  Dan will be speaking there, if he accepts.  B

This is probably the best news investors could hope for. Well done!

If Dan can't attend someone from from team should... there will be a lot of eyes and ears.

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Absolutely. Dan, are you able to confirm? What a huge opportunity to network with a more mainstream payment audience.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline GaltReport

Very glad to hear this.  I think this is what everyone is hoping is going on so to get some confirmation is great.  +5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
:o just wow!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

really good news with money2020 .. that would be indeed amazing
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Spotted in a parking lot at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center:

wow awesome ROFL ....  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Nice! Hopefully, you don't get it keyed by some tin foil hat type. Savvy viewers, please note the frugality in that this is not a luxury automobile. These are the same I3 folks who took the train to and from NYC.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Spotted in a parking lot at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center:

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Maybe he can just move the office to Vegas. No, I didn't really say that.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline Final_Acclaim

• View Profile
Most of the "marketing plan" is in providing the on-ramps that allow FIAT to flow into BTSX and then driving eyeballs to those on-ramps.

Spending money driving eyeballs to a highway with no onramps lowers your conversion rate and effectiveness.

So we need make sure the highway is in good repair and the onramps are easy.

Speaking of the marketing plan, do we have anyone speaking at Money 20/20?