Author Topic: Video of Dan's LV Keynote  (Read 10349 times)

Offline svk

Has Greg still not uploaded his video yet ? ::)

Seriously? I am glad I listened to riverheads bootleg I never would have imagined it would take this long

Can you PM me his bootleg too ? I asked for it but maybe he's not reading his messages or something...

Sorry trader, I got a lot of PM's and I thought I replied to them all. I'll send it now.
Can you pm me the link as well pls? Would love to check it out
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Riverhead

Seriously? I am glad I listened to riverheads bootleg I never would have imagined it would take this long

Can you PM me his bootleg too ? I asked for it but maybe he's not reading his messages or something...

Sorry trader, I got a lot of PM's and I thought I replied to them all. I'll send it now.

Offline Riverhead

It's not a bootleg! It's just shitty quality. As far as I know there was no restrictions about recording. Or maybe they saw I was using a cellphone and didn't care.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I have the direct feed audio of Daniels talk but it's not processed yet and is a ways back in my content backlog, will be out on LTB in a week or two.

Strike that, just gave it a brief listen and it is NOT direct feed, audio is from the crowd although it's not terrible.

We had a microphone on-podium if you'd rather use that...

It depends on how good the microphone is (our mic in the audience is a good one) but If you want to email me a dropbox link I'd happily give it a listen, my priority is best-quality possible.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I have the direct feed audio of Daniels talk but it's not processed yet and is a ways back in my content backlog, will be out on LTB in a week or two.

Strike that, just gave it a brief listen and it is NOT direct feed, audio is from the crowd although it's not terrible.

We had a microphone on-podium if you'd rather use that...
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

Thank you for the update.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline CalabiYau

Thank you anyway.

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline Riverhead

I have it up on YouTube but the audio came out really poor. It's understandable but not what I was hoping for. PM me for the link or wait for the much higher quality version from Greg. I don't mind sharing it but the public link should be Greg's.

I only ask that you don't post it publicly so that the only video in public circulation is Greg's.

Offline emailtooaj

I have the speech and the Q&A recorded. It's 3.2GB so it'll take a while to get it up on YouTube. I'll update this post with a link when it's ready. It was great!

+5% +5%
You're always on top of things!! Can't wait to see the speech!
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ