Author Topic: Is the marketing execution in English happening?  (Read 11915 times)

Offline James212

• View Profile
It seems that lots of people were thinking that some miracle would happen at the conference and make BTSX go up, and when that didnt happen they all sold.

Ah, so we're feeling the bitcoin contraction, just delayed a bit; assuming the reason we fared so well was a buy-in in preparation for the Vegas miracle.

So given the ~18% drop in BTC, BTSX should bottom-out somewhere between 600 and 700 before the marketing push sends us to heights unseen.

Also, don't forget the Overstock effect.  Im sure there were some who invested with the expectation that we would get the business of building the crypto stock market.  They may be selling now since that didn't happen.   However, I am still concerned about marketing execution.  I know we have assurances that things are coming, but I'm not even seeing the basic stuff like Brand awareness and product positioning.  In my (unscientific) survey of media, it just seems that other brands in the 2.0 space get far more mention than we do. We should be the talk to the town!  We have the technology and we are pretty much at the forefront.   

Marketing has always been a concern for me with I3.  I'm not picking on the current regime though, IMO its been that way since it's inception..   I have further resources that I want to commit, but I am patiently waiting to be dazzled by the up coming promised programs before moving forward.  Lets hope it'll be soon. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:14:54 am by James212 »
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I had hopes the conference would see bitshares reassert its uptrend, it did not.  Am I seller at these prices? No not till $10 dollars each.

Anyways, opinions, is the marketing execution by Brian Page doing us justices.

What is exactly going on specifically?

Nothing you currently see is good enough to service a million new eyeballs who have no idea about crypto lore.  Both marketing and engineering are building systems and processes never before seen for use in on boarding the masses.

I figure we all have time to invest at least one more paycheck while BTSX is having its pre-public blowout  sale.  But wait!  If you act now you can get a second BTSX for the same low price!

:)

Stan dont worry we wont hold you to this "...one more paycheck...pre-public blowout sale"  I do not think you are in charge of marketing.

That is surely a good thing!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline thisisausername

It seems that lots of people were thinking that some miracle would happen at the conference and make BTSX go up, and when that didnt happen they all sold.

Ah, so we're feeling the bitcoin contraction, just delayed a bit; assuming the reason we fared so well was a buy-in in preparation for the Vegas miracle.

So given the ~18% drop in BTC, BTSX should bottom-out somewhere between 600 and 700 before the marketing push sends us to heights unseen.
Pjo39s6hfpWexsZ6gEBC9iwH9HTAgiEXTG

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I had hopes the conference would see bitshares reassert its uptrend, it did not.  Am I seller at these prices? No not till $10 dollars each.

Nothing you currently see is good enough to service a million new eyeballs who have no idea about crypto lore.  Both marketing and engineering are building systems and processes never before seen for use in on boarding the masses.

I figure we all have time to invest at least one more paycheck while BTSX is having its pre-public blowout  sale.  But wait!  If you act now you can get a second BTSX for the same low price!

Stan dont worry we wont hold you to this "...one more paycheck...pre-public blowout sale"  I do not think you are in charge of marketing.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I figure we all have time to invest at least one more paycheck while BTSX is having its pre-public blowout  sale.
Oh shit .. only one more paycheck?  :o

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile