Author Topic: AN UPDATE ON THE MARKETING CAMPAIGN....can you tell us what's up???  (Read 17736 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Sounds great. We don't need Porter Stansberry.

They need us Donkey :D

They wouldn't hurt though, their list is huge.

This kind of talk is super encouraging. Yeah their list is massive and their audience would be receptive to BitGLD.

Stansberry is a bit too paranoid for me. But many of his suggestions are right on, not to mention his deep research, which I'm sure his audience appreciates. I guess we could buy some lists at some point, but for now I like what I see as far as bringing in traffic.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

This kind of talk is super encouraging. Yeah their list is massive and their audience would be receptive to BitGLD.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline Sonny Jim

• View Profile
Things are going well on the marketing campaign.  We are getting further on funnel and page development.  We are close to making a good deal for offramp on the funnel, so we have onramp - funnel, offramp.

We will be targeting people that are in lateral markets for the time being, while working on mainstreet funnel for 2015.  Our goal is to not go after everyone right now, but to expand past crypto fans right now.  To go after crypto only is like hitting on our sister or cousin.  You might bag em, but you really run out of options fast.  Like the analogy?  It is an incestuous circle, as I mentioned to people while in Las Vegas this week.  Going after crypto only right now only gets us so far...it's like playing in a public swimming pool, that is located next to a lake...located next to an ocean.  We wanna hit the lake...the people in the pool will find us regardless...and the ocean is the next stop.

This sound great!

This is called - changing the rules of the game.
I hope you are well prepared, this will cause lot of buzz..

Sounds like a reasonable plan.  +5%

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
Things are going well on the marketing campaign.  We are getting further on funnel and page development.  We are close to making a good deal for offramp on the funnel, so we have onramp - funnel, offramp.

We will be targeting people that are in lateral markets for the time being, while working on mainstreet funnel for 2015.  Our goal is to not go after everyone right now, but to expand past crypto fans right now.  To go after crypto only is like hitting on our sister or cousin.  You might bag em, but you really run out of options fast.  Like the analogy?  It is an incestuous circle, as I mentioned to people while in Las Vegas this week.  Going after crypto only right now only gets us so far...it's like playing in a public swimming pool, that is located next to a lake...located next to an ocean.  We wanna hit the lake...the people in the pool will find us regardless...and the ocean is the next stop.

This sound great!

This is called - changing the rules of the game.
I hope you are well prepared, this will cause lot of buzz..

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Am I going to get an email from Porter Stansberry hawking BitShares?  Please tell me yes, lol

That is entirely possible, since I know the guys over there.  That would be 2015 though, as we need to get some depth in the market on BitsharesX, as well as a little more time track record.  They would be a great fit for this, no doubt.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Am I going to get an email from Porter Stansberry hawking BitShares?  Please tell me yes, lol
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
It was mentioned several times on the forum, but also in person.  I was making it clear that we are expanding the space, but not trying to be everything to everyone just yet.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code

I don't think I've ever heard anyone mention that we should go after a crypto only demographic. If that's what you guys think the sentiment is in the forum, you are mistaken.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
How do you submit questions for a hangout? How do these hangouts even work?
you join the channel: http://beyondbitcoinx.net/mumble/
set up your microphone before-hand and just go ahead in the channel

Can I do it on a cell phone? I'm in Toronto on business and I have no access to a laptop where I'm at. If I don't make it home today can you ask Brian this question for me: "how would you describe the typical BitUSD user 1 year from now?"

Thanks Xeroc!
I pretty sure you can do it from a phone.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code

Can I do it on a cell phone? I'm in Toronto on business and I have no access to a laptop where I'm at. If I don't make it home today can you ask Brian this question for me: "how would you describe the typical BitUSD user 1 year from now? Why is he using BitUSD?"

Thanks Xeroc!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 05:18:35 pm by MeTHoDx »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc