Author Topic: BanxShares  (Read 4700 times)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

The banxstats site is actually pretty decent.  PTS but no BTSX.  :(

I just heard back from MarkLyford:

"Hi there, thanks for the contact. could you add me to skype ID mjlyford ?

Cheers

Mark
"

BitUSD opportunities are out there, I don't think it ever hurts to talk.  Hopefully one of our senior guys here wouldn't mind making the initial connection. I'm not trying to pass the work (I am working on some grassroots initiatives with Gamey and a few others), I'm just not the in-person guy. Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 07:47:50 pm by hpenvy »
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline gamey

• View Profile

The banxstats site is actually pretty decent.  PTS but no BTSX.  :(
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
nothings wrong with it, I have my doubts about future demand for it. I think mining will become more and more centralized with the threshold to enter being higher and higher.
A quick research shows that the PoW period is over in BANX .. haven't looked into it further ..
A portion of their business is dedicated to bitcoin mining and selling of this contracts, I wasn't talking about Banxcoin. After looking into it further it looks Like Banxgroup is made up of Banx Group Crypto Currency

BitBanx.com

BitBanx is our fiat to crypto currency site, easily and safely purchase your first coins with a variety of safe payment methods.

BanxMint.com

BanxMint is our physical coins site, our coins are premium quality and range in size and weight anything up to precious metal !

BanxStats.com

BanxStats is our simple to use coin market cap analyser. See the market value and trades daily trade volume of each crypto currency !

Banx Mining

Banx Mining is our premium mining rig rental site. Rent anything from a single unit to a farm of mining equipment

Banx.IO

Banx.IO is our premium crypto-crypto exchange site with a completely new trading engine based on node.js. Capable of 500k trades per second !

BanxCapital.com

I am curious about Banx group, Are they their form of ags? do they get a piece of all the below action? I have to do some more reading but It is interesting that they have a coin,mining,exchange, on and off ramps all ready in place.
here is the page I found interesting http://banxcapital.com/investors/I am going over their prospectus now, to see the math that they are using to come up with with valus they have on their site but at a glance it seems bitcoin mining is the linchpin that will fund most of their business ideas. They don't seem like bad ideas I just don't believe in bitcoin mining in the long term
here is a link of their prospectus http://banxcapital.com/download/Banx_Capital_Prospectus.pdf
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:29:24 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I don't see Isle of Man as a major Crypto Hub in the future. Other jurisdictions hold a much higher potential as a strong and powerful driving force of this space.
I guess you have some jurisdictions in mind? could you enlighten us?

If I had to guess, I'd pick switzerland ;-)

Offline fuzzy

I don't see Isle of Man as a major Crypto Hub in the future. Other jurisdictions hold a much higher potential as a strong and powerful driving force of this space.

Omfg...a ghost from the past...

Could it really be?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline domsch

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
nothings wrong with it, I have my doubts about future demand for it. I think mining will become more and more centralized with the threshold to enter being higher and higher.
A quick research shows that the PoW period is over in BANX .. haven't looked into it further ..

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
they lost me at "investing money in bitcoin mining"and selling "bitcoin mining contracts".

If there's a demand for it, then what's wrong with doing it?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Ha, that's actually quite a clever name. I assume they have gone for it due to it being a play on the words "banks" and "manx". People from the Isle of Man are called manx and they even have their own language. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manx_people

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813191.0  I read this.  It is a bit bizarre but you can't assume everyone is a scammer.  I do find it very strange that the market cap is so high relative to their volume on coinmarketcap.  Sounds like the ol trick NXT used to jumpstart.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline edilliam

Ha, that's actually quite a clever name. I assume they have gone for it due to it being a play on the words "banks" and "manx". People from the Isle of Man are called manx and they even have their own language. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manx_people

Offline Rune

• View Profile
they lost me at "investing money in bitcoin mining"and selling "bitcoin mining contracts".

If there's a demand for it, then what's wrong with doing it?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Since they have no fiat currency in the beginning, we MUST have them use bitUSD. It could be the first place where bitUSD starts to gain volume, like nubits has on bter.com

I'd be willing to put up some bitUSD capital to fund a bot there if anyone is thinking of doing this.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Is it 100% premined or something? Surely no one's actually buying this...

When you are issuing shares of stock, "100% premined" is not an issue.  You could say we (bitshares) are premined.    In fact, the proof of work believers do exactly that and use it to dismiss BTSX as not worth considering.

That said, I dont know anything about what BANXShares are. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Is it 100% premined or something? Surely no one's actually buying this...

Lol I like how it's market cap jumped nearly 500% in an hour earlier today.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 08:00:24 pm by nomoreheroes7 »