This is a 3 month plan, after that I will propose a new plan.
Class: Marketing delegate
Pay rate: 100%
Delegate name: argentina-marketing.matt608Plan in Brief:
- 50% of funds allocated to marketing in Argentina - Spanish language marketing campaign.
- 50% flexible to be used as needed for various marketing initiatives (may also going to Argentina for bitUSD drops)
- 200bitUSD a month personal take home pay (tiny tip for myself to help moral)What have I done so far?
- I wrote this
, (edited by MeTHoDx), which appears to have contributed to a BTS rally and has already resulted in developer interest
- I wrote this article
- I wrote these lyrics
(may not get used)
- Created an Audio Ad
for my delegate campaign which will air on the popular Beyond Bitcoin podcast this Wednesday. I will create regular audio ads!
- I have registered http://bitusd.com.ar/
and am in the process of setting up a bitUSD portal custom made for the Argentine market. Cass has agreed to work (paid) on this once he’s available. The Operation Argentina budget will be spent on the following:
- Professional bitUSD video custom made for the Argentine market, pitched primarily as a savings account and with voicing in Spanish.
- Developing an amazing design for bitusd.com.ar
- Advertising campaign (banners, possibly adsense + more)
- bitUSD airdrop onto bitcoin users via local exchanges and onto reddit.com/r/argentina
- Small amount for community tips to helpers/consults.Targets for 3 months time:
- Have amazing bitUSD portal on bitusd.com.ar complete with video.
- Have at least 10 articles written and published somewhere of value in English. Translated into Spanish ready for use.
- Establish exchange partnership in Argentina + airdrop bitUSD to it's bitcoin users.
- Produce regular audio ads for Bitshares and have them aired in cryptocurrency podcasts and on relevant radio stations.
- Stimulate merchant adoptionAudio ads
Besides from Bitshares, making music is what I love doing. I play the guitar + piano and bass and have production skills with mics at the ready. I have a library of home-made backing tracks to use in audio ads, with just a couple of guitars or a guitar and drums and bass, plus the backing tracks can be re-used and just the talk over the top changed.
I have produced 1 ad already and it will air on Wednesday on the popular Beyond bitcoin podcast: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/category/beyond-bitcoin
I can keep doing this and sponsor every show (they are every 1-2 weeks) and are very popular. I can make them for other radio stations too, customised for each audience. This will be part of my regular contribution to Bitshares! Writing
Writing is my (other) main strength and I will play to it. Matador123 is a Spanish speaker and lived in Argentina for 7 months and will be translating my articles into Spanish and helping organize campaigns to get them published on Argentinian news outlets and will help with general Spanish speaking community building.
I will help organize campaigns and contribute ideas and time to any marketing initiatives where I can be of use.
I will consult with MeTHoDx about placing ads in the Argentine market.
The community will be heavily consulted and I will work closely with community propose initiatives. About me:
Real Name: Matthew Jones (call me matt608)
Location: UKRelevant work history:
- Age 18 founded limited company GetPlugD aiming to connect advertiers and bloggers, programmer got ill and project fell though before launch.
- Between ages 18-20 created, marketed and sold blogs with no budget using SEO + free marketing techniques. Earned over $20k+ from blog sales, ads and freelance writing.
- Age 20-21 was employed full time by a visa company in London to do SEO for them involving writing and link building.Recent history:
Studied Philosophy at the University of Bristol, but had to drop out half way through due to becoming ill with CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome). I still have this and it causes exhaustion but I can get the job done and bring lots of value to Bitshares.
As stated this is a 3 month plan starting from the date I am elected. Once the 3 months is over I will present a new plan.Pledges:
- I pledge to pay myself not a penny more than 200bitUSD per month for 3 months.
- I pledge complete transparency with my budget. Anyone in the community who I pay for their help will have to accept the amount will be public knowledge.
- All other funds will be spent carefully with the goal of increasing value of BTS without breaking any personal moral tenants, such as ‘the golden rule’.
I am really excited about this and can't wait to get started! (literally, I couldn't wait).
My Delegate is now LIVE! If you support my campaign and want me to keep working, vote for me: argentina-marketing.matt608