Author Topic: NOTE Price discussion  (Read 14837 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
@fuzzy: what do you mean by "the other chains"?

I wouldn't look at the NOTE/BTS price too much. BTS is dumping and most likely we will dump under 2k soon. The ONLY reasonable price chart is NOTE/USD.

Offline fuzzy

Personally, I say let the maximalists make their decisions to dump the other chains. Others will get a chance to buy in cheap...of course that depends on if they agree with the MUSIC model.

which is?

The tokens as collector cards
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Offline jae208

• View Profile
What is the price of Bitshares Notes as of right now?
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Personally, I say let the maximalists make their decisions to dump the other chains. Others will get a chance to buy in cheap...of course that depends on if they agree with the MUSIC model.

which is? 

Offline fuzzy

NOTES release: yet another way for PTS bears to get some more BTS that they will be able to dump.

Also: NOTES.  Yet another thing the Bitshares community blew all their money on that wasn't Bitshares, resulting in the price of Bitshares going into a neverending bear trend.  Also see: PLAY.

Offline davidpbrown

Business strategie: secret sauce, we will reveil when we can. Sound familiar?

Same sh*t, different DAC.

and what is your contribution to any DAC?.. Sounds like same shit from an impatient whiner wanting money for nothing. Give the devs a chance to come good on a great idea.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline graffenwalder

NOTES release: yet another way for PTS bears to get some more BTS that they will be able to dump.

Also: NOTES.  Yet another thing the Bitshares community blew all their money on that wasn't Bitshares, resulting in the price of Bitshares going into a neverending bear trend.  Also see: PLAY.

lol PeerTracks has laughably more going for it than PLAY.  I'm trading NOTES because I believe it has potential to solve a lot of problems within the music industry while challenging the Spotify model IF done properly.   << So let's examine this theory briefly.  Currently Spotify has an estimated market cap of ~$4Billion.. while I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong here) NOTES have ~3.5 million based on recent trading.  That means Spotify is valued at 1,143X the value of the service NOTES and PeerTrack can offer.  My trading is calling shenanigans on that valuation.  The trade can be seen as shorting Spotify or shorting BTS but regardless there're odds I'm willing to take based purely on confidence of the Peertracks team and the underlying technology offered by BitShares,

The things we know about Peertracks:
Logo:
Slogan: Make a LIVIN’ LOVIN’ Music.
Big Launch: SXSW and Texas BTC conference, however not a single article in the media can be found.
Business strategie: secret sauce, we will reveil when we can. Sound familiar?

Same sh*t, different DAC.

Offline yellowecho

lol PeerTracks has laughably more going for it than PLAY.  I'm trading NOTES because I believe it has potential to solve a lot of problems within the music industry while challenging the Spotify model IF done properly.   << So let's examine this theory briefly.  Currently Spotify has an estimated market cap of ~$4Billion.. while I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong here) NOTES have ~3.5 million based on recent trading.  That means Spotify is valued at 1,143X the value of the service NOTES and PeerTrack can offer.  My trading is calling shenanigans on that valuation.  The trade can be seen as shorting Spotify or shorting BTS but regardless there're odds I'm willing to take based purely on confidence of the Peertracks team and the underlying technology offered by BitShares,
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:52:24 am by yellowecho »
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline testz

Where we can sell PLAY for BTS to dump it?  :)

Edit: Personally I suggest to buy BTS now, because price is low.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 05:19:58 am by testz »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline davidpbrown

How many NOTES are there total? Web wallet detail suggests:
"MAXIMUM SHARE SUPPLY 50,000,000,000.00 NOTE"
"PRECISION 10000"
"CURRENT SHARE SUPPLY 1,274,224,569.8041 NOTE"

Where I was expecting to see a simple 1,500,000,000. What is the difference in the current; and how is the maximum so high?
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline fuzzy

my prediction

I for one am happy for the success of the note distribution on the BTS blockchain, and to finally have a UIA market trading and running smoothly.

Bitsapphire is doing some pretty good stuff it seems in helping the first BitShares startups...