Author Topic: * SNAPSHOT NOTICE *  (Read 22227 times)

Offline testz

Does anyone has actually have done the maths of how many BTS per AGS after the snapshot? Can someone do the numbers split to

DNS=xBTS
VOTE=xBTS
PTS=xBTS
AGS=xBTS

I run the numbers the other day but I may have them wrong so it will be nice if we can double check..

What about this: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10398.msg136832#msg136832

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Does anyone has actually have done the maths of how many BTS per AGS after the snapshot? Can someone do the numbers split to

DNS=xBTS
VOTE=xBTS
PTS=xBTS
AGS=xBTS

I run the numbers the other day but I may have them wrong so it will be nice if we can double check..

Offline joele

• View Profile
holy cow has a lot happened in a short period of time!

do you guys think it'd be more profitable to trade in PTS for BTSX before the snapshot, or turn BTSX into PTS for the snapshot?

Well if PTS is going to get 75 million BTS then you will get ~42 BTS for each PTS.

42 BTSX (note the X) is worth a round half of one  PTS right now. I would say sell the hell out of PTS.

whoa buddy... no. PTS gets 175 million; you're going to get something like 106 BTS for each PTS. Like I said before, PTS is about a 20% discount to BTSX right now.

My computation is like 99.34 BTS per PTS

7% * 2.5B / 1,761,591 = 99.34

If minus angel address ; -232,208

7% * 2.5B / 1,529,383 = 114.42 per PTS
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:12:17 am by joele »

Offline TanFan

• View Profile
I've seen several ratios for AGS to BTSX...where did that end up?

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

do you guys think it'd be more profitable to trade in PTS for BTSX before the snapshot, or turn BTSX into PTS for the snapshot?

Well if PTS is going to get 75 million BTS then you will get ~42 BTS for each PTS.

42 BTSX (note the X) is worth a round half of one  PTS right now. I would say sell the hell out of PTS.

whoa buddy... no. PTS gets 175 million; you're going to get something like 106 BTS for each PTS. Like I said before, PTS is about a 20% discount to BTSX right now.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Ggozzo

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Do we need to cover the open positions or cancel any orders before the snapshot?

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

I traded all my PTS for BTSX yesterday before the liquidity premium priced in. If the liquidity premium gets high enough, I'll trade some back.

By my calculations, today PTS has been trading at around a 13-15% discount to BTSX; that means with a 2-year vesting period, if you turn BTSX into PTS you'll make your investment back in about 20 months.

This is just me, but if I were you I'd wait until the liquidity premium goes up. I'll probably start buying PTS slowly at a 25% discount; I'll probably buy large amounts if the discount goes below 50%.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

merockstar

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

remind you guys of anyone? ;D

I hope by the first of the year every member that has stayed on with this project will be able to look at these posts and smile.

I for one am betting we will.

Offline BTS007

• View Profile
Stan,I love you!You are right!
BTS ID:bts007

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Also Stan, I noticed some of your old posts have disappeared. For example, this months-old post is now gone: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4684.0

Any explanation as to why these old posts have selectively disappeared? Not jumping to conclusions as there may be a perfectly valid reason.

You already said that AGS got 6x time more then PTS, then you could not prove it actually you acknowledge yourself that you did not verify and turns out is was false information . So please before accusing or making false claims, make sure you can back it up.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Will the "mandatory" update of the bitshares client occur the same day?  (5 November)
If yes, is it right to assume that all short orders must covered before the update?
If no, when it will happen?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Also Stan, I noticed some of your old posts have disappeared. For example, this months-old post is now gone: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4684.0

Any explanation as to why these old posts have selectively disappeared? Not jumping to conclusions as there may be a perfectly valid reason.

Do you remember the topic or anything about it?  A search phrase?

Hopefully Bitsapphire has everthing backed up.

All my posts are historical treasures!   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.