Author Topic: Welcome back to $50MM Market Cap  (Read 9833 times)

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile
We do!  Anyone can put money into a vesting balance

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I've been buying all the way down and back up.

I'm not selling a single share until $10/BTS.

We should really have a $1 or $10 pledge...

I wish we had that lockup feature so to make you prove it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Nice thread!... and title.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

Another day, another 2000 BTSX taken away from traders and into the hands of a long term bull.  8) 

I'm up 10k shares this week trading with part of my position.

Where there is chaos there is opportunity.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Another day, another 2000 BTSX taken away from traders and into the hands of a long term bull.  8) 

I'm up 10k shares this week trading with part of my position.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
CossCrypto, thank you for your thoughts and I hope you continue to post here!  I loved reading your post, dont worry if a couple naysayers disparaged it.

(We should really have a speculation forum for this type of post - I think if it was in speculation instead of Bank and Exchange, those who wouldnt want to see it wouldnt have seen it).

I have traded some on bter (not anywhere near as much as you), and I have noticed some of the things you talked about. 
It is interesting how nothing can happen for hours, and then all of a sudden there is tons of activity. 

I agree with you that the indicators are now pointing upwards. The 1 day MACD is extremely close to giving a buy signal and should do so as soon as we move up again.

/r/BitsharesMarkets

Offline Ander

• View Profile
CossCrypto, thank you for your thoughts and I hope you continue to post here!  I loved reading your post, dont worry if a couple naysayers disparaged it.

(We should really have a speculation forum for this type of post - I think if it was in speculation instead of Bank and Exchange, those who wouldnt want to see it wouldnt have seen it).

I have traded some on bter (not anywhere near as much as you), and I have noticed some of the things you talked about. 
It is interesting how nothing can happen for hours, and then all of a sudden there is tons of activity. 

I agree with you that the indicators are now pointing upwards. The 1 day MACD is extremely close to giving a buy signal and should do so as soon as we move up again.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
@Cosscrypto I want to become a day trader and quit my job. I am a small fish with a long vision about bitshares so I need to find out how to properly read these graphs in order to increase my stake. Because so far I just buy high and rarely sell anything...It would be really nice if you post here, among with other active traders graphs and your views.People might chose to ignore you or follow you.. :)

The first thing you should realize is that when you start out, you will lose, because you are just less experienced than the other players.

Therefore, you should probably only trade with a very small amount of money.  Also, avoid trading something that you "truly believe in for the long term", at least while starting. 

Go trade some altcoin that you dont care about at all, with a tiny amount of money.  Keep doing that for a long time.   Only if you eventually build that money up into something much more, should you switch to trading with more money.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Keep the insights coming CossCrypto  +5%

Tuck Fheman

They feel BM broke his promise.  They are same kind of people who would sue you for broken ribs because you stopped them from choking by using the heimlich.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Thanks. Add this advice to the list "trading based on coinmarketcap.com" does not work well as strategy and following the trollbox neither. Still most used trading strategies.

Hahaha, trollbox strategy 2stronk  :D

Offline mint chocolate chip

I saw some of what you talked about on BTER recently, I now have a much better understanding of how the game works. Thanks for your explanations, they are invaluable. Hope you post more of this stuff.

Offline CossCrypto

• View Profile
So you should realize that you don't believe people who say they earn "30%+" a year just because you probably always choose the fastest and easiest way. Like "buying BTSX now and become rich with it" (like it happened for some lucky early BTC adopters). People who never dedicated themselves to something for 10-16h for each single day, for years...won't surely believe that this is possible.

But "30% a year"? I would quit this job and get another one right away. 30% can be made in a month. 200% can be made in a month. Depends on the volatility of the market, the volume, your knowledge and skills etc...But I studied too hard to make "only 30%" a year. I could have been around the world instead of inside a dark room, with 3 screens.
Good luck, have fun.

For anyone else i would advise to be very cautions of various individuals that this forum will attract in the upcoming months.

Thanks. Add this advice to the list "trading based on coinmarketcap.com" does not work well as strategy and following the trollbox neither. Still most used trading strategies.

I remember when I was used to trade like this:

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
So you should realize that you don't believe people who say they earn "30%+" a year just because you probably always choose the fastest and easiest way. Like "buying BTSX now and become rich with it" (like it happened for some lucky early BTC adopters). People who never dedicated themselves to something for 10-16h for each single day, for years...won't surely believe that this is possible.

But "30% a year"? I would quit this job and get another one right away. 30% can be made in a month. 200% can be made in a month. Depends on the volatility of the market, the volume, your knowledge and skills etc...But I studied too hard to make "only 30%" a year. I could have been around the world instead of inside a dark room, with 3 screens.
Good luck, have fun.

For anyone else i would advise to be very cautions of various individuals that this forum will attract in the upcoming months.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@Cosscrypto I want to become a day trader and quit my job. I am a small fish with a long vision about bitshares so I need to find out how to properly read these graphs in order to increase my stake. Because so far I just buy high and rarely sell anything...It would be really nice if you post here, among with other active traders graphs and your views.People might chose to ignore you or follow you.. :)