Author Topic: Stop arguing percentages and look at the bigger picture.  (Read 13052 times)

Offline amencon

• View Profile
Who put you in charge?

Thanks but no thanks.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
A couple of years from now, you will have wealth that is completely unfathomable to you now.

That's exactly the kind of argument I've seen for every other shitcoin out there. You're not doing anyone a favour by dragging BTSX down to that level.

Listen, it's not an argument. I'm fully aware that it's backed up by nothing. It meant only for True Believers, who already believe these things. I would never try to convince someone who didn't already "get" bitshares that "it make u millonare hurr durr".

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
A couple of years from now, you will have wealth that is completely unfathomable to you now.

That's exactly the kind of argument I've seen for every other shitcoin out there. You're not doing anyone a favour by dragging BTSX down to that level.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline matt608

• View Profile
 +5%

We need to have productive discussion and move on from the merger. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:13:52 pm by matt608 »

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
+5%

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Look at the bigger picture. Look at what we are making.

The last thing BM and the team need to worry about right now are people moaning on the forums. There are space ships to build, and until they're built and safely in interstellar space there is no time to spend on ANYTHING else.
+5% +5% +5%

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I'm tired of seeing all the squealing and moaning about percentage this and percentage that, and the petty infighting of people who complain they didn't get enough of the pie, arguing that they should get more of some other guys piece.

Look at the bigger picture. Look at what we are making.

A couple of years from now, you will have wealth that is completely unfathomable to you now. It will not make any difference if your current stake is cut in half, or cut into tenths - you will have more money than you could ever possibly spend.

You act like being an early adopter is a privilege, that you deserve everything you can get your hands on. Let me tell you it is not. It is a gift, maybe the greatest gift anyone has ever received - and it is time that you take on the responsibility that goes along with it.

The last thing BM and the team need to worry about right now are people moaning on the forums. There are space ships to build, and until they're built and safely in interstellar space there is no time to spend on ANYTHING else.

You got in at the ground. Now help build the ground floor. And then the top floor. And then the biggest freaking crypto-rocket the world has ever seen.

If you want to take on your responsibility as a stakeholder, then go read the thread about transparency measures (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10301.0) and help envision how YOU, as a stakeholder, can help govern this ship.