Author Topic: My experience as financial adviser so far  (Read 52416 times)

Offline onceuponatime

I am asking because otherwise I would have to change from the currency you send me, to BTC, to Euro. And maybe the amount is not high enough, to exchange it here (I never sold low amounts on localbitcoins). Would you use localbitcoins or another method?

I am waiting to talk to emailtooaj about a few minor changes to the tri-fold before we print them up in quantity. After I have talked to him I will PM you about a way to send you funds for printing.  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=15169.msg196613#msg196613

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I walk around and introduce myself as an entertainer and financial adviser since a year. The people can choose between jokes, poems, etc. and then I also tell them about bitshares. I am somehow a panhandler/comedian/cryptoadviser but I only make 20-30 Euro per day. Not enough. 50 would be enough. I tell the people that I am freemarket and donation based and independent.
Because I stay outside on the weekends (prices of hostels too high), I meet many poor people. I would like to work with delegates to give them money/shoes/night in the hostel or a shower. To have a house to fix up homeless people is an idea I have since a while. From haircut, to new outfit, to psychological help, and so on. Out comes a new person.. :)
I usually give my username and btsx account and in case the people make some good investments, they can send me a thank you.
Besides showing them the bitshares.org website on their phones I have no offline material to show them. I need some tips from you.
Until now, I had maybe 3-5 people who paid around 5 Euro. Many told me to contact me, and I don*t give up hope, that at least one will finally send me private forum message.
I am really proud of how many people I told about how to buy btsx.
That's my situation. I need help in entrepreneurship, thank you so much

I have plans to do the same thing around here in Munich.
You can print up and hand out the new tri-fold flyers from @emailtooaj

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=15169.0;all

Maybe put your email address and phone number on them too so the homeless can contact you if they have questions.
Get them into BitShares NOW while the price is low too, maybe even fund them $5 each or somethin?
I used to use the free library computers all the time for emails, skype calls, etc.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

38PTSWarrior

I am asking because otherwise I would have to change from the currency you send me, to BTC, to Euro. And maybe the amount is not high enough, to exchange it here (I never sold low amounts on localbitcoins). Would you use localbitcoins or another method?

38PTSWarrior

I cannot find an online print shop which accepts bitcoin. Would you also pay with credit card directly to the shop and send it to my address? Prices are a bit cheaper than in the shop here. You can say that a double sided a4 print costs 80 euro cents. Online ordered they would be folded already i hope, guess.

Offline onceuponatime

How much did you send me last time?
I have no access to my funds (old computer).

I don't remember how much I sent you last time. But, if you get a reasonable quote on printing up 50 or 100 of these brochures, I will send you enough to cover it. Or, maybe print up 20 full color ones and 200 black and white?

38PTSWarrior

How much did you send me last time?
I have no access to my funds (old computer).

Offline onceuponatime

Get a price on printing up these brochures and I will send you some funds to have some printed up for handing out at internet cafes and universities and colleges (but not on the street - too expensive!). You should only hand them out to people who have knowledgeable access to a computer or own a smartphone

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=15169.msg195884#msg195884

38PTSWarrior

Hanging tough, staying hungry  :P

A little video update. 6 Flyers on 1 A4 - 40-50 pages... Made nicer with pen drawings *lol*. Only link is to wallet.bitshares. I keep it now "5 sentences or less", something I learned here in the neighboring business school.

https://youtu.be/iypiw33f-6w

38PTSWarrior

A banker on his way to work.
http://youtu.be/9Fv1W6iwdZI
This is my video update for march. Will meet with Knowmads.nl founder to see if they can integrate our dac. Knowmads hosted a bitcoin meetup, sold food for bitcoins and one member told me that they are looking for a way to hedge and earn interest. :-)

38PTSWarrior

Today 50 black and white and 1 in color for only 5 Euro. Great listeners and generous. Thank you also for the lift, I hope your students will dig it. Almost all flyers gone. Here only a POF - Proof Of Flyer 20 sec boring video.
http://youtu.be/QodTbMXoWcw

Thanks team!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@cass .. please fix bytemaster .. ehm ...the cert I mean ;)

i will contact bytemaster do install cert bundle!
I can't change it .. i don't have access to bytes vps!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@cass .. please fix bytemaster .. ehm ...the cert I mean ;)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
@bytemaster

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

38PTSWarrior

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile