Author Topic: Check Your Allocation - Episode II: Check It Again  (Read 30445 times)

zerosum

I'm sorry, but can you remind us non-techies what we're looking at there when we see a number? This includes AGS? PTS? BTS? And by what do we need to divide the number to estimate our allocations? In the example below, what would be the actual balance? Thanks.

For example (random, not mine):

"raw_address": "12Yd8XtcKX5d2AsB9buhkw4oWwMKczMjqW",
            "balance": 12563.586210

I'm pretty sure you need to do 6 decimal places to the above...  At least that looked right for my balances. And each of the instances of the address would be different snapshots I'm presuming.

Yes, 6 places will make me a fat rich man, so it is 8 dec. places...[to say nothing that  'N/10^8' is producing the exact expected results for AGS and VOTE for the accounts I have checked]

So, again on my main question above - what is the command to see if the 74.04 BTS (aka $1.50 vesting over 2 years)  I am supposed to get for holding DNS were correctly credited.

wallet_account_list_public_keys accountname -- the address you are looking for is in the native_address field

Thank you roadkill !

--------

VOTE and AGS are precise for me at least to 2 decimal points.

DNS result in more BTS than expected.
expected between:
75 Million BTS / 4 Billion  DNS        ==> 0.01875       BTS/ DNS
75 Million BTS / 4.05 Billion  DNS   ==> 0.018518519 BTS/ DNS

Actual proposed allocation   0.023710309 BTS/ DNS  about 26% more than expected.

[do you  want me to PM your the native address or some other info, toast? ]

Offline roadscape

I'm sorry, but can you remind us non-techies what we're looking at there when we see a number? This includes AGS? PTS? BTS? And by what do we need to divide the number to estimate our allocations? In the example below, what would be the actual balance? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you need to do 6 decimal places to the above...  At least that looked right for my balances. And each of the instances of the address would be different snapshots I'm presuming.

Yes, 6 places will make me a fat rich man, so it is 8 dec. places...[to say nothing that  'N/10^8' is producing the exact expected results for AGS and VOTE for the accounts I have checked]

So, again on my main question above - what is the command to see if the 74.04 BTS (aka $1.50 vesting over 2 years)  I am supposed to get for holding DNS were correctly credited.

wallet_account_list_public_keys accountname -- the address you are looking for is in the native_address field
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

zerosum

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:30:00 am by tonyk2 »

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile

8 decimal I think.

Toast can we get a clear answer on this? What are we dividing numbers by
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

8 decimal I think.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

"balance": 12563586210

zerosum

Yes it has DNS. Answered your PM: You need to look up the balance addresses, not your account key. Your account key's derived PTS address will have funds only for delegate pay.

It will be quite useful [especially for the more stupid of us, like myself] if someone posted the command to get this balance addresses.
Thanks

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Thanks toast. My balance is confirmed (2% lower than expected  :-[ but it's OK  8))

PM me the details
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
Thanks toast. My balance is confirmed (2% lower than expected  :-[ but it's OK  8))
delegate-clayop

Offline toast

• View Profile
Yes it has DNS. Answered your PM: You need to look up the balance addresses, not your account key. Your account key's derived PTS address will have funds only for delegate pay.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
Does this include claimed DNS shares? My DNS account key is not shown in the file.
delegate-clayop

Offline toast

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:15:45 pm by toast »