Author Topic: BTS long term support  (Read 29495 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Just like btc has been of late I feel like we are going to have to fall in order to rebound.

I dont think this is required.  We are already seeing a pattern of higher lows, the trend has been sideways for 2 months now, now down.

(Of course, we could drop lower, its not like its impossible or anything, just not required). 

I think that all we need to stop going down at this point is for bitcoin to not tank hard.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Just like btc has been of late I feel like we are going to have to fall in order to rebound.

TBH I am mostly fiat right now because I believe its going to take a dump  (btc/bts) before the market will allow it to go up.

You mean bitFiat, right? ;)

lol I like the way you think.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Personally I think that the market is being manipulated to screw the bitUSD shorts... Everytime there is a large amount of short bitUSD that needs to be covered, the price is pushed down on the exchanges.  The manipulators can then put their short orders in and expect them to be filled when all the previouse shorts have to cover.  Once they get their short bitUSD orders filled they stop selling and allow the price to rise and then cover after a week or so...  A super easy strategy if you have 10-20 mil bts, especially because you see when old shorts will have to cover.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

TBH I am mostly fiat right now because I believe its going to take a dump  (btc/bts) before the market will allow it to go up.

You mean bitFiat, right? ;)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

lzr1900

I've been scrounging and saving as much as I can to buy the cheap BTS. :)

This latest drop over the past week has been weaker than the previous ones.  There are bulls waiting with buy orders on every drop, there are several million+ buy walls just under the price right now. 

Its a long and painful process of going from bear market to bull, but it is happening. 

We are getting media articles now, bitshares 101 book is out, mbitmarket's videos are coming out, and somoene just posted in the main forum that they wanted to develop a bitshares gateway and be an onramp for bitassets in europe.

Its happening.  Its slow at first, but it will build.  You can feel that things have turned if you look at everything that is going on.
I like your attitude.. +5% +5%
Our dream will come true..
Bitshares RULE!

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I've been scrounging and saving as much as I can to buy the cheap BTS. :)

This latest drop over the past week has been weaker than the previous ones.  There are bulls waiting with buy orders on every drop, there are several million+ buy walls just under the price right now. 

Its a long and painful process of going from bear market to bull, but it is happening. 

We are getting media articles now, bitshares 101 book is out, bitmarket's videos are coming out, and someone just posted in the main forum that they wanted to develop a bitshares gateway and be an onramp for bitassets in europe.

Its happening.  Its slow at first, but it will build.  You can feel that things have turned if you look at everything that is going on.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:59:04 am by Ander »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

lzr1900

The truth is:
People believed “good thing will come" was deeply trapped..
And the most frustrated thing for me is:
I have no more to buy more cheap BTS.:(.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:42:49 am by lzr1900 »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I really don't like this price fall in BTS as you can imagine but what is  good so far is that in reality after 1 year I am still in my BE or at least close to it.. I bought PTS at a range $20-$25 dollars so effectively at a market cap of c$40 mil. Obviously I start buying again BTS when we got pumped to $70 mil range. My trading skills are just amazing, lol!! If I have kept my bitcoins back then then I would have lost more than half of my investment. If I had invested in other cryptos that got pumped I could maybe have make more profits etc. What is done is done.

But these levels that we are now should be the bottom ones. If we fall further any initial BTS investor who is still holding after 1 year will start making losses. So please put yourselves together, do not panic and hold your precious BTS. Great things will come for the patient ones.. :)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Bitcoin going down has been hurting us.  Oh well.  The bear will eventually end.

But we're falling against BTC too...
Overall / On average we gained against btc http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitshares-x/#charts

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Bitcoin going down has been hurting us.  Oh well.  The bear will eventually end.

But we're falling against BTC too...
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
Want to buy some more but the joys of having to buy Bitcoin first in the UK plus exchange fees etc brings in a whopping 10% premium at the moment... Unless I want to wait days for money to hit an exchange and still pay about 5% premium :\

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
In the short term we will most likely follow the direction on btc, which is starting to look up.
I am pushing for a nice high of .112-.120cny dump and back down to the .090s rinse and repeat until 1.0 is launched.

Or straight to the moon, either would be fine by me.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Bought more.  It feels like we are about to head up again.  If we were going to drop to .090 CNY it shouldve happened already I think.