Author Topic: BTS long term support  (Read 29147 times)

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
At this price it is possible to find new big investors, isn't it ? If it was possible to convince some big money with just promises and a whitepaper/proof of concept, isn't it possible to convince new big investors with all the amazing stuff already out there and the much more amazing features coming ?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
The problem is that BTS had a huge pump at some point, it lasted for a week, dropped by 40% or something very fast and then it is just slowly dying despite the amazing things that happened in the meantime...

I am a very long supporter of BTS but now by holding BTS I just lose and lose money all the time. I just hope we get another serious pump soon and stabilize at higher market caps or else imho everyone is slowly going to leave for something else and BTS will never become what it is supposed to become.

I would think that people should be crazy not to buy like crazy at these levels.I never expected BTS to be at these levels..But then again at this point maybe  BTS will go to $5 - $10 mil market cap and people will be very happy here because there might be + 1-2 mil bitusds..

sumantso

Going down and down and down ...

Normally it wouldn't have mattered, but for the BTS model its crucial that price improves. Else developers would need more and more dilution to pay the bills sending BTS one way. I somewhat feel we might have passed the tipping point, but hopefully I am wrong.

Offline roselee

• View Profile
IMHO i think the drop is just a normal thing to do for such a new inovation like bts
i think to remember that its called something like a valley of frustration after a hype
bts has such a huge comunity thats for me a indicator which of the coins will succed
for me its BTS, BTC and ethereum

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Sigh. How are shapeshift integration, metaexchange, cryptoedge, the much better 0.6.1 wallet, not short term good news ?

The market apparently didnt care about any of those things yet. :(

they care, but they don't know that their exist...  we need more marketing guys!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline graffenwalder

Sigh. How are shapeshift integration, metaexchange, cryptoedge, the much better 0.6.1 wallet, not short term good news ?

Maybe it's time for a little reality check.
Gateways and UIA like crypto hedge, are basic functions for a 2.0 crypto, so they shouldn't move the price to much.

I also have some doubts about the bitusd multi pool. Normal multipools use their BTC earned from mining coins to buy up the POS coin it supports, effectively creating buying power.
Now we are buying up bitusd wich shouldn't move the price (BTS) to much. Unless the miners will hold them and creating more demand for bitusd and thus creating more bitusd,
But miners have proven the be the least loyal, and they have bills to pay.
So they would probably sell their bitusd again.
Currently BM is paying a bonus of  +5% out of his own pocket. (Thanks)
But I wonder if the multipool was to achieve a total payout of 1 million bitusd (at a cost of 50.000 bitusd),if it would have a serious effect on BTS.

Wallet improvements are also pretty basic and shouldn't move the price to much.
However, the 1.0 version will allow for some killer third party apps, like crowdfunding platforms that use the bit fiats and UIA to build there own trading platforms using our blockchain.

So untill the time that we have a 1.0 wallet with some killer third party apps. The only hope we have for short term gains. Would probably be BTC rising.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile

lzr1900

Chinese New Year is coming,ppl need to cash out .
(The biggest BTS market is BTC38,and most of the traders is Chinese.)
We should listed on more exchange without Chinese effect like Cryptsy,Bitfinex

Offline Ander

• View Profile
why no one is buying? why so many ppl selling? any inside bad news???

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk

I don't know of any bad news.  Seems like bad news would be a faster drop, also.  Looks more like gradual depression from lack of sufficient short term good news.

Yeah this is just a low volume bleed out due to no news, no lite wallet release, etc.  And people who now hate BTS getting vesting PTS/DNS shares and being able to dump them. 

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Devs should discuss more about price, not only discuss it when bts rise, but also falls. Or ppl will panic in the process, especially for those chinese in the dark.

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk
The last time one of the devs talked about price, it was when Bytemaster said "we are up 10% against BTC!" right at the exact top before it started dropping again. :P

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Im hodling every coin i earn
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk

I don't know of any bad news.  Seems like bad news would be a faster drop, also.  Looks more like gradual depression from lack of sufficient short term good news.

Devs should discuss more about price, not only discuss it when bts rise, but also falls. Or ppl will panic in the process, especially for those chinese in the dark.

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk