Author Topic: Cryptosmith: BitSilver to silver website construction has begun!!!  (Read 10350 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

Fantastic work. It's great to see this moving forward out of concept and into construction.

Will the Bitshares login support the light client?

The feedback I am getting from the web dev is yes

Offline ubits

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Really cool, congrats

Thank you your support is great, keep up the good work on your videos

wow.. +5% +5% +5%....
how the f.. did I miss that? And I am here everyday..You guys need to pump this all over the forums, coindesk,redit,bitcoin forums everywhere...

Agreed  +5%

Once we have launched I will began announcing this on a larger scale, to promote the site and Bitshares as a whole. We want to test the site within the community and make sure the user experience is up to par before promoting it

to new users. This will allow everyone to see the best of what Bitshares has to offer.

Remeber if you like what you are seeing please support https://bitsharesblocks.com/delegates/delegate?name=delegate.verbaltech your support is the foundation of not only cryptosmith.info 's success but allows us to

continue other  projects that we have in the works, thank you

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
wow.. +5% +5% +5%....
how the f.. did I miss that? And I am here everyday..You guys need to pump this all over the forums, coindesk,redit,bitcoin forums everywhere...

Once you add Greece on your list the wife is going to buy some of your nice clothes.. :)

lol please remember the clothes are only for testing purposes and will be brought down but rumor has it that precious metals make great gifts and are sure to win over any recipient.

Offline ubits

• View Profile
wow.. +5% +5% +5%....

Once you add Greece on your list the wife is going to buy some of your nice clothes.. :)

Agreed  +5%

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
wow.. +5% +5% +5%....

Offline Riverhead

Fantastic work. It's great to see this moving forward out of concept and into construction.

Will the Bitshares login support the light client?

38PTSWarrior

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
This is great. It's a thankless job, because you'll have to keep margins low, and it will pay off only when you are doing some volume. Can you have the metals drop-shipped by a wholesaler or do you have to box up Eagles in your garage? Either way, I'm sure we all appreciate your work.

Thanks.

The metal will be drop-shipped by our partner. Professionally packaged, tracked and insured.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
This is great. It's a thankless job, because you'll have to keep margins low, and it will pay off only when you are doing some volume. Can you have the metals drop-shipped by a wholesaler or do you have to box up Eagles in your garage? Either way, I'm sure we all appreciate your work.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
True, I guess I should ask in another way.
How could someone that would like to buy silver off the site, but don't currently use or have access to bitSilver (aka they have no clue about BitShares), be able to acquire bitSilver to purchase the product?
Are you planning to funnel those people to the BitShares wallet download for them to be able to pay via bitSilver?
I hope I'm making sense LOL. I'm at work and need to type quickly, busy day here.

The site has 2 goals in mind.

1. Sell precious metals globally using bit assets as the ONLY forms of accepted payment.
2. Act as a funnel driving people to the Bitshares main site so that they can learn about the advantages of Bitshares.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 02:16:47 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline emailtooaj

True, I guess I should ask in another way.
How could someone that would like to buy silver off the site, but don't currently use or have access to bitSilver (aka they have no clue about BitShares), be able to acquire bitSilver to purchase the product?
Are you planning to funnel those people to the BitShares wallet download for them to be able to pay via bitSilver?
I hope I'm making sense LOL. I'm at work and need to type quickly, busy day here.
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
+5%
Way to Go Gentso!
Curious question, obviously you'll be reaching out to anyone and everyone who buys silver in the regular market, so whats your plan/idea to get them to use bitSilver for payment for the products sold on the website?
Do they need to go the traditional wallet route, or is it planned to use a Lite Wallet/Shapeshift.io.

We would accept Bitsilver directly.

No need for SS or any other exchange.

The products show on the site right now are for demo and testing only and will be replaced with precious metals.

Offline emailtooaj

+5%
Way to Go Gentso!
Curious question, obviously you'll be reaching out to anyone and everyone who buys silver in the regular market, so whats your plan/idea to get them to use bitSilver for payment for the products sold on the website?
Do they need to go the traditional wallet route, or is it planned to use a Lite Wallet/Shapeshift.io.
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ