Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 99142 times)

Offline bg002h

• View Profile
Re: Keyhotee Status Update
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2013, 05:44:52 pm »
has anyone replied with their public key yet?  I got an email saying I got my 1st choice, but, that's all I've done so far...I've sent nothing...

ADDENDUM: looks like I've missed nothing yet! (12/[email protected] central USA)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 05:57:13 pm by bg002h »

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2013, 06:26:18 pm »
has anyone replied with their public key yet?  I got an email saying I got my 1st choice, but, that's all I've done so far...I've sent nothing...

ADDENDUM: looks like I've missed nothing yet! (12/[email protected] central USA)

Same here.  I think that email was just a heads up for further communication.  The next email I expect will have a download link for software we can use to mine our chosen founder ID's.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2013, 06:31:40 pm »

Same here.  I think that email was just a heads up for further communication.  The next email I expect will have a download link for software we can use to mine our chosen founder ID's.

Correct.  We are working as fast as we can to make sure this next step is done right as it is the most critical. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bg002h

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2013, 08:06:40 pm »
Rock on Dan! 

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2013, 10:14:54 am »
So we still all go for midnight tonight?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2013, 03:06:55 pm »
So we still all go for midnight tonight?

I am working my tail off along with our entire team in Poland.   There is no genesis block tonight, but we may have the tool for registering your Keyhotee ID.   
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2013, 06:52:45 pm »

I obviously can't speak for everyone but for me I'd rather the delivery a few days late and working than having you guys super stressed out, sleep deprived, and rushed to meet an artificial deadline.

Best of luck on the finishing touches.  Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labors  8).

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2013, 07:18:01 pm »

I obviously can't speak for everyone but for me I'd rather the delivery a few days late and working than having you guys super stressed out, sleep deprived, and rushed to meet an artificial deadline.

Best of luck on the finishing touches.  Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labors  8).

Deadlines help move us along :)   But I agree, if I do not believe it is solid then we would rather people complain about being late than broken.  If we release something broken we waste everyone's time.... if we delay then we save peoples time.  We value your time so would rather not release something that will cause problems.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2014, 12:16:12 am »

Deadlines help move us along :)   But I agree, if I do not believe it is solid then we would rather people complain about being late than broken.  If we release something broken we waste everyone's time.... if we delay then we save peoples time.  We value your time so would rather not release something that will cause problems.
Yep, best of luck.
We were all rooting for you guys. and look forward to a cool product when it does launch. Happy new year

Offline wasthatawolf

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2014, 05:07:53 am »
Happy New Year!

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2014, 05:10:50 am »
We have a version of Keyhotee ready that will allow Founders to register their Public Key / ID, but my Windows team is taking the New Year off so we will have to wait until they compile a binary for everyone to use.   This will be a special addition that will not have the rest of the features of mail enabled/supported. 

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2014, 05:20:57 am »
We have a version of Keyhotee ready that will allow Founders to register their Public Key / ID, but my Windows team is taking the New Year off so we will have to wait until they compile a binary for everyone to use.   This will be a special addition that will not have the rest of the features of mail enabled/supported.

Will the special version have an osx build? I don't like have anything key related done on windows...

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2014, 05:21:32 am »

Will the special version have an osx build? I don't like have anything key related done on windows...

Yes, I will build an OS X version.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2014, 05:12:48 pm »

Taking the New Year off?!?   :o  So we can expect it sometime in 2015?  :P

Offline locustin

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2014, 07:31:14 pm »
Can we get some estimate on when a actual working product will be released? Give us a date you are comfortable with so we won't miss anymore deadlines.