Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 389897 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
chat功能尽早取消吧,典型忽悠特性。突出加密特性邮件,不提倡用这样贵的资源,实现华而不实的聊天。再说,无法解决的p2p结构造成的延时,chat体验也不会很好。
The chat feature will be mainly used via "direct connect", not via broadcast messaging, so it should be efficient in it's final form. No proof-of-work will be required for direct connections between friends.

what about the group chat ?

btw, the keyhotee progress is much slower than what i expected.  even now you can't release the 'decentralized' features.

What is the source of your expertise in determining an expectation for how long it should take to develop an application?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
chat功能尽早取消吧,典型忽悠特性。突出加密特性邮件,不提倡用这样贵的资源,实现华而不实的聊天。再说,无法解决的p2p结构造成的延时,chat体验也不会很好。
The chat feature will be mainly used via "direct connect", not via broadcast messaging, so it should be efficient in it's final form. No proof-of-work will be required for direct connections between friends.

what about the group chat ?

btw, the keyhotee progress is much slower than what i expected.  even now you can't release the 'decentralized' features.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline codinat

• View Profile

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
hi i upgrade 0.5.3 keyhotee, im founder and inside on yellow flag say unregistered, next to mi id: Han Solo and the public key 66ctxGvvAierWrMty3utS2vKBo22yPY7PDs5tiQjMMMMSugTfq

its ok, ??? please confirm or something wrong?
There were some issues caused by the discovery of case-sensitivity in the keyhotee Ids that will require some cleanup in the reporting of KH founder ID registration, this is why your ID isn't showing as registered properly. It should be cleaned up within the next day or two. I'll make a posting once the capitalization issues have been fully corrected.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
hi i upgrade 0.5.3 keyhotee, im founder and inside on yellow flag say unregistered, next to mi id: Han Solo and the public key 66ctxGvvAierWrMty3utS2vKBo22yPY7PDs5tiQjMMMMSugTfq

its ok, ??? please confirm or something wrong?
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
I have registed the Keyhotee founder ID weeks ago on the website. And I used the Mac version, today I opened the Keyhotee, still it said 'invalid ID/Founderkey pair'
What's that mean?

My public key is
8bwUu8eayGmNU4bRJDSNArDHApvAY4nBh7yBJXbpxJ9PB5cQkY
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 06:20:46 am by heropzy »

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
I'll update the Keyhotee ID registration database from the web form on Monday, so that anyone who's filled out the form over the weekend (or since the last update) will be able to check their Founder registration status via Keyhotee after that.

Offline codinat

• View Profile
请给已经提交公钥的ID发邮件确认啊

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
A minor correction to bytemaster's post: the points shown beside the founder's ID is the points donated to get the Founder's ID (it's the dollar equivalent of the donation). The points bytemaster is talking about are "repute points" which are related to blockchain mining (which currently isn't enabled).
Ok but is there a way to determine how that equates to AGS? This is what I'm trying to do. I have a spreadsheet with all of my PTS to AGS holdings. I am trying to add any additional AGS positions I may have acquired through my three Founder ID's submitted prior to Dec, 24th. Is there a way to find that out? Thanks. (Sorry, maybe this is the wrong thread to ask...)

There are 10,000 AGS allocated (1 day's worth) to be distributed proportionally by points earned among registered Founder ID's.  About 1/3 of the Founders have not yet registered their public keys.  So we won't know the exact mapping of AGS to each founder until registration ends and the final denominator is known.

I need to redo mine, assuming it ok to still change our public keys if we already sent them to you?

Yes, we will use your last one registered.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
I need to redo mine, assuming it ok to still change our public keys if we already sent them to you?
I believe I read that the last one submitted up to Feb 28th would be your final for the Gen Block.

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
A minor correction to bytemaster's post: the points shown beside the founder's ID is the points donated to get the Founder's ID (it's the dollar equivalent of the donation). The points bytemaster is talking about are "repute points" which are related to blockchain mining (which currently isn't enabled).
Ok but is there a way to determine how that equates to AGS? This is what I'm trying to do. I have a spreadsheet with all of my PTS to AGS holdings. I am trying to add any additional AGS positions I may have acquired through my three Founder ID's submitted prior to Dec, 24th. Is there a way to find that out? Thanks. (Sorry, maybe this is the wrong thread to ask...)

There are 10,000 AGS allocated (1 day's worth) to be distributed proportionally by points earned among registered Founder ID's.  About 1/3 of the Founders have not yet registered their public keys.  So we won't know the exact mapping of AGS to each founder until registration ends and the final denominator is known.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
I will have Stan prepare a AGS balance for every founder.    But we need to make sure you are registered as a founder before we can give you that balance.   

Anyone not registered by February 28 will be unable to claim the founders balance in bitshares XT. 
Thanks! Yes, I have registered all three at http://invictus-innovations.com/founder-sign-up/

Offline bytemaster

I will have Stan prepare a AGS balance for every founder.    But we need to make sure you are registered as a founder before we can give you that balance.   

Anyone not registered by February 28 will be unable to claim the founders balance in bitshares XT. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.