Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 389793 times)

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
help pleaseeee

the latest build still doesn work for me.
it just doesnt start up on windows 8 ... idk why :(
1) What link did you use to download?
2) Also, make sure you aren't running an older version.
3) You should probably delete your old profiles by removing the directory: %localappdata%\Keyhotee, then try re-launching Keyhotee.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
help pleaseeee

the latest build still doesn work for me.
it just doesnt start up on windows 8 ... idk why :(

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Can anybody identify whether my Keyhotee public key is OK?

My Keyhotee public key: 5Cjgva2jU4cPhKCn83oyg1TeqLThahVa141gK8EqFKsvdhcrJM

It was registered in version 0.7.0. And I can login in version 0.7.99. How can I know if I need to register again or not?

And I received two test messages, are they from the dev?

One is from 7zW2f8ATR8zEhfwKxDKmW8ijq4aXB6DkeiWQw198D2qt8H1Xc7, another is from 6EU8sAqbiXk9Xw8yidyrghhPUhAhyRZQRLG9LsdZRNHJpv8Lyx.

So nobody can answer my question here. I am a little worried now.

Sorry, when you login and select your identity from the contact list, does it say "Registered with [number] points"?  If you see that, you should be fine.

I don't know who sent you messages, but you can send me some if you want to test more: 8cMZ3Was5orWHpkkjDnEjvVmcj16Ekpj4Decb164hY3hobExKd

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
Can anybody identify whether my Keyhotee public key is OK?

My Keyhotee public key: 5Cjgva2jU4cPhKCn83oyg1TeqLThahVa141gK8EqFKsvdhcrJM

It was registered in version 0.7.0. And I can login in version 0.7.99. How can I know if I need to register again or not?

And I received two test messages, are they from the dev?

One is from 7zW2f8ATR8zEhfwKxDKmW8ijq4aXB6DkeiWQw198D2qt8H1Xc7, another is from 6EU8sAqbiXk9Xw8yidyrghhPUhAhyRZQRLG9LsdZRNHJpv8Lyx.

So nobody can answer my question here. I am a little worried now.
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
I've confirmed with Bytemaster that the deadline for registering your Keyhotee ID has been extended for a bit, so please don't sweat about it. It was really meant as a soft deadline anyways (we wanted people to register by then, but we weren't going to be ogres about it).

We'll give at least a week notice of when you need to register by, and we'll get the profile creation bug that seems to be randomly occurring on some Mac systems fixed first.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
With the Keyhotee points registration, if these are showing below the Mining Effort trackbar on the right-sided Info Tab, does this prove founder status? Not sure if I should be seeing "Founder member" anywhere on my profile.
You won't see "Founder member" anywhere right now, that will only happen once the blockchain is active. All you should see now is the points.

Offline Talos

• View Profile
With the Keyhotee points registration, if these are showing below the Mining Effort trackbar on the right-sided Info Tab, does this prove founder status? Not sure if I should be seeing "Founder member" anywhere on my profile.

Offline Fox

I have problem installing KH 0.7.0...
some dll file was missing. the problem wasnt fixed when I downloaded the required file. the error shown then said that "something was not designed for something bla bla".

can someone help please ?

TLDR: I too had this issue with 0.7.92-win32 on x64.  Resolved by installing 0.7.100:
ftp://178.63.85.22/Keyhotee/Windows/2014-04-27_00-00-43/Keyhotee-0.7.100-win32.exe

Detail:
Machine 1: Windows Server 2012 R2 with C++ 2012 Redistribute Update 4
Machine 2: Windows 8 (x64) with C++ 2012 Redistribute Update 4

Running Keyhotee 0.7.92 would produce the error MSVCP110.dll is not found. 

I went to the Windows folder on the FTP server:
ftp://178.63.85.22/Keyhotee/Windows/
Found the latest update by date (0.7.100 at the time) and installed.

Result: worked fine.
Witness: fox

Offline xOR

• View Profile
I sure would like to test out my email if possible?
My public key is:
8mLdcFGwfUuWcjgt6YSSd8rcrsm2ZKVEtrVvBwiqhs4hY31fwL

Thanks for the update.

Just sent you a test mail through Keyhotee  ;)

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
After registering your identity go to contacts and double click in your founder id. It'll be there with a gold background.
Well then it doesn't work.

In contacts I only have one another ID ("Vito" instead of "vito" without majuscule) where it's indicate Invalid ID/Founder key. But not the one I just created ("vito" without majuscule). And no gold background.

And when I go back to "new identity" to try to re-register ("vito" without majuscule) I have a message write in red "Register with 127.8 points". But still when I go to "contacts" I have the wrong ID, Invalid ID/Founder Key and no gold background.
I noticed that in the database there is an _VITO as well as VITO, and I have a suspicion this could be the problem. I'll dig into this more tomorrow.

Also, give the problems that have come up since the "register by the 1st" deadline was posted, I think it's reasonable to assume that the deadline to get your founder ID is going to be pushed out some, so I don't want anyone to panic about it. I'll confirm that with Bytemaster and Stan tomorrow morning.
Ok thanks.

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
I have problem installing KH 0.7.0...
some dll file was missing. the problem wasnt fixed when I downloaded the required file. the error shown then said that "something was not designed for something bla bla".

can someone help please ?

Offline Koberon

• View Profile
Hi guys,

just to let you know I've updated to the latest version v.0.7.92 successfully. I had the missing .dll file issue but I've now resolved that by downloading the file as per instructions.

My points are showing up, so I guess that means my founder ('Koberon') ID is registered, unless there's anything else I need to do?

I sure would like to test out my email if possible?
My public key is:
8mLdcFGwfUuWcjgt6YSSd8rcrsm2ZKVEtrVvBwiqhs4hY31fwL

Thanks for the update.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
After registering your identity go to contacts and double click in your founder id. It'll be there with a gold background.

In contacts I only have one another ID ("Vito" instead of "vito" without majuscule) where it's indicate Invalid ID/Founder key. But not the one I just created ("vito" without majuscule). And no gold background.

And when I go back to "new identity" to try to re-register ("vito" without majuscule) I have a message write in red "Register with 127.8 points". But still when I go to "contacts" I have the wrong ID, Invalid ID/Founder Key and no gold background.
I noticed that in the database there is an _VITO as well as VITO, and I have a suspicion this could be the problem. I'll dig into this more tomorrow.

Also, give the problems that have come up since the "register by the 1st" deadline was posted, I think it's reasonable to assume that the deadline to get your founder ID is going to be pushed out some, so I don't want anyone to panic about it. I'll confirm that with Bytemaster and Stan tomorrow morning.

Offline Riverhead

This issue is above my pay grade, but certainly sounds off.

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 12:59:30 am by BldSwtTrs »