Author Topic: [Setup question]Do I need to wait enough long time before Keyhotee UI appear?  (Read 4320 times)

Offline crazybit

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
LIB_EAY_LIBRARY
    linked by target "Keyhotee" in directory F:/WorkSpace/keyhotee
    linked by target "pool_server" in directory F:/WorkSpace/keyhotee/miner
LIB_EAY_RELEASE
SSL_EAY_LIBRARY
SSL_EAY_RELEASE

issue should not caused by OpenSSL ,as the OpenSSL had been installed and the env variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR also had been setup properly, seems the highlighted variable can be found while linking
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 12:13:24 pm by CrazyBit »

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
install boost for related vs, set BOOST_ROOT to boost install dir.

run run_cmake.bat to config and generate vs project files.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

As question raised in the thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1331.0
The linking related issue was encountered while generating the vs solution ,do you have any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you refer this issue? Install OpenSSL and setup env variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR

statusCompiling on WIN32
Could NOT find OpenSSL, try to set the path to OpenSSL root folder in the system variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR (missing:  OPENSSL_LIBRARIES OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR) (found version "1.0.1e")
** for a debug build: cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug ..
BOOST_LIBRARIES=C:/Boost/lib/libboost_thread-vc110-mt-1_55.libC:/Boost/lib/libboost_system-vc110-mt-1_55.libC:/Boost/lib/libboost_filesystem-vc110-mt-1_55.libC:/Boost/lib/libboost_date_time-vc110-mt-1_55.libC:/Boost/lib/libboost_chrono-vc110-mt-1_55.libSSL_EAY_LIBRARY-NOTFOUNDLIB_EAY_LIBRARY-NOTFOUNDSSL_EAY_RELEASE-NOTFOUNDLIB_EAY_RELEASE-NOTFOUNDC:/Boost/lib/libboost_coroutine-vc110-mt-1_55.libC:/Boost/lib/libboost_context-vc110-mt-1_55.lib
Setting up debug options for MSVC build
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline crazybit

As question raised in the thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1331.0
The linking related issue was encountered while generating the vs solution ,do you have any idea?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 04:25:19 pm by CrazyBit »

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
How did you get boost included? I'm trying to build on Windows, and I'm stuck with that.
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
wow. congar. did you build it on windows?

Yes, on windows, just for fun.

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
wow. congar. did you build it on windows?

Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
OK, found the cause:

It may due to a bug of function in ipecho.cpp, bts::network::get_external_ip(); , on windows platform.

I changed

Code: [Select]
request << "Host: ipecho.net\r\n\r\n";
to

Code: [Select]
request << "Host: ipecho.net\r\n\r\nConnection:Close\r\n";
and now its working now. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2ppfw5kl1pzz21/screenshot.png
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 04:25:01 pm by HackFisher »

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Yes, but there should be some user interface allow me to mining, but on my env, there is no such ui appear.

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Enable Mining long enough to successfully mine each identity.

挖足够长时间,直到成功把 ID 挖出来。
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
I just have no idea where to ask this question, so post it here. If it it not the right place, please move it.

According the guide of "communicate between two clients" https://github.com/InvictusInnovations/keyhotee/blob/master/communicating_between_keyhotee_clients.txt

It says that
In both clients,  enable mining from the Identity/Enable Mining long enough to successfully mine each identity.
, What's the meaning of this?

I run Keyhotee.exe on windows after build, following this guide to this step, but nothing happens except Console. Do I need to wait enough long time before UI show, or just something wrong or missed?

[Update] The "Identity/Enable" here should be Menu path, so I think something must be wrong.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 04:16:20 pm by HackFisher »