Author Topic: Let's show power of our community #10  (Read 2466 times)

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit

Offline CalabiYau

Offline emailtooaj

Voted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Tuck Fheman

Offline testz

How do vote in that thread?
I did what you did.
How do you vote on bitcointalk.org in general?
Most of the time with the polls, you have to have an account with a certain number of posts you made in the past, when you hit that number, you will be able to vote.

I see. Being 'Brand new",  I can't vote yet. At lease I can leave a comment supporting BTS. If a lot of "Brand newies" did this, that might make a statement.

Thanks  :) If you will leave comment you will be able to vote at next "Let's show power of our community"  :)

Offline konelectric

I did what you did.
Most of the time with the polls, you have to have an account with a certain number of posts you made in the past, when you hit that number, you will be able to vote.

I see. Being 'Brand new",  I can't vote yet. At lease I can leave a comment supporting BTS. If a lot of "Brand newies" did this, that might make a statement.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline mint chocolate chip

I did what you did.

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
I did what you did.

Offline testz

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline testz