Author Topic: UPDATED **Now Available** Printable BitShares TriFold Brochure  (Read 11874 times)

Offline emailtooaj

Re: UPDATED **Now Available** Printable BitShares TriFold Brochure
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 12:33:18 pm »

If you can send me just the text, I can translate it and get it back to you asap.

Sentence one to be translated.
*The translated sentence*

Here is another english sentence to translate.
*And here is our german version of it*

Here is just a couple english words from a header
*And here is the German version of that as well*

etc etc

Please and thanx so much for this! :)

Ok, no problem Ken. When I get back tonight I'll send the text for translation. While I'm waiting for you to send back, I will work on SVG for English version and get u SVG (along with other formats) in German. Oh, and I'll go ahead and scale it to A4 for you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2015, 12:37:12 pm »
Ok, no problem Ken. When I get back tonight I'll send the text for translation. While I'm waiting for you to send back, I will work on SVG for English version and get u SVG (along with other formats) in German. Oh, and I'll go ahead and scale it to A4 for you ;)

SWEET! I can't thank you enough! I'll be handing these out at the BitShares Munich Meetups this summer and hand them out at every Bitcoin Munich Meetup as well, the next one is on Wednesday the 1st: http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Munich/events/221104552/
Thanx in advance!! :)
Prost,
  -ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2015, 01:30:59 pm »
Fantastic work!  +5%

Offline oldman

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 07:17:37 pm »
This is excellent!

I'm printing and circulating through the local colleges and universities.

If each forum member printed 500 and did the same we would see a huge bump in traffic...

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2015, 07:22:00 pm »
This is excellent!

If each forum member printed 500 and did the same we would see a huge bump in traffic...

Maybe hold off printing large quantities for a day. There are some minor corrections that I would like to discuss with emaialtooaj before I  distribute them (just picky grammatical stuff). I have sent him a PM.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2015, 09:39:40 pm »
This is excellent!

Maybe hold off printing large quantities for a day. There are some minor corrections that I would like to discuss with emaialtooaj before I  distribute them (just picky grammatical stuff). I have sent him a PM.

Printed some but will stop and monitor this thread. Thanks!

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2015, 10:00:09 pm »
This is great tool.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2015, 10:28:48 pm »
This is excellent!

Printed some but will stop and monitor this thread. Thanks!

I have a phone appointment with emailtooaj at 9:30pm EST tonight. Will report back here after it is concluded.

Offline youlonghun

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2015, 05:41:03 am »
看起来不错。 +5% +5%

Offline emailtooaj

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2015, 12:17:06 pm »
Hello everyone!
Ok, so this is the latest update reflecting some additional changes that was made to the brochure. Thank you again onceuponatime for helping with those tweaks!

Every link and photo of the OP have been updated and are displaying the correct version as of 3/26/2015.
If there are any changes needed from here on out, I'll be sure to get it updated and post those changes.

Otherwise... PRINT AWAY  :D :D :D   Let's all push and help to get the Bitshares brand out into the public!

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2015, 12:26:11 pm »
Hello everyone!
Ok, so this is the latest update reflecting some additional changes that was made to the brochure. Thank you again onceuponatime for helping with those tweaks!

Every link and photo of the OP have been updated and are displaying the correct version as of 3/26/2015.
If there are any changes needed from here on out, I'll be sure to get it updated and post those changes.

Otherwise... PRINT AWAY  :D :D :D   Let's all push and help to get the Bitshares brand out into the public!

Great community peer review at work!  +5%

Awesome work!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2015, 12:28:52 pm »
Good job! There are 2 PDFs, inside and outside. How do I proceed in the print shop? Normally I have 1 PDF with 2 pages. Let*s see, will print today.

Offline emailtooaj

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2015, 12:36:56 pm »
@38PTSWarrior
I had similar situation with 2 separate PDFs going to print shop and they combined the 2 onsite  with no issues. If you do encounter issues let me know and I'll combine the pages into one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2015, 01:02:55 pm »
We are busy making a German translated version of the above tri-fold brochure as we speak, thanx to @emailtoaj

The translated version in German will be ready before Wednesday.
I'll PM it to @emailtoaj or post it right here so that he can incorporate it into another pdf (A4 format) for us.

Thank you again!
Till then,
  -ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline tinker

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2015, 02:41:56 pm »
 +5% +5% +5%