Author Topic: [ANN] MMCPool.com - GPU,CPU(yam) - The Awesomest Pool!  (Read 194041 times)

Offline badbonez

• View Profile
I PROBABLY have found out what causes high percentage of rejects. I'm working on a fix. The service can sometimes be unavailable for a few minutes. Sorry about that.
Realy very high rejects .

I am waiting fix.

good luck

+1 & +1

It's strange how it's my cloud servers that are being rejected, low CPU versions especially.  My desktop CPU never gets rejections.
MMC: MQ4EA85nnZwytrcqx9rJSpDWVTSXaxfqmc

Offline s4l1h

• View Profile
I PROBABLY have found out what causes high percentage of rejects. I'm working on a fix. The service can sometimes be unavailable for a few minutes. Sorry about that.
Realy very high rejects .

I am waiting fix.

good luck

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com
MMCPool.com - MemoryCoin 2.0 Pool

Offline superresistant

• View Profile
This pool is completely saturated.
Everyone is mining on it. It is getting very bad.

Offline chida

• View Profile
[18:50:41] Stats: 5.448 hash/min
[18:50:44] PROOF OF WORK RESULT: Rejected

16 core and a lot of rejected, Why?
BTC: 12A5tZgivCa7BVF4YbQdtSedFzanpCbupb
MMC: MBayoLj9WEWTsCk8n45G37tDSSJP2Dd9k5
PTS: PiVUjNkwk6VKrKWCMtA7NkqFhfkqR5pnCS

Offline vorksholk

• View Profile
Any number on how much OP is charging for pool source code?

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
How long does it take for blocks to mature?

Last confirmed block was 2713, mined 8 hours ago.
80 Confirmations
Each block should average 6 minutes, so 8 hours sounds right.

Offline badbonez

• View Profile
MMC: MQ4EA85nnZwytrcqx9rJSpDWVTSXaxfqmc

Offline enodata

• View Profile

Last confirmed block was 2713, mined 8 hours ago.
Bitmessage: BM-2cTrBQjawt5jrXutgZaXgy2kgsf5V44Rho

Offline vorksholk

• View Profile
so waited a few blocks more and seems that my 200 hpm is getting 60 hmp on the pool and making almost 1 MMC from 20 servers (32 cores/server)

Going to give it around 10-15 minutes more, if it stays the same going back to xpool.

Update:

HPM on the site is going down, lol sorry but I lost trust in this pool. if the stats are correct then the 1200 HPM miner must have a 1000 servers running.

Back to xpool.
I trust this, I just imagine its a botnet. If it is a botnet that is approx 6000 bots which is quite easy to get...
I also think it's from a botnet. If you compare the graph from http://agran.net/memorycoin2_calc.html about the difficulty it was raising maybe of one ore more botnets.

It still is quite possible for a person to achieve that kind of speed on EC2, even with a fairly high reject rate. Remember that the higher reject rate doesn't affect faster machines as much as they spend less time on a hash before looking up and acquiring new work.

Currently I'm getting 9.5 - 9.8 hpm on cc2.8xlarge instance, so this would be more than 100 instances.. 5-7  accounts with 2 regions each x10 instances in each region?  :o

You can request up to 100 of the high-memory (250GB RAM) which has 32 cores (16 physical) per region, although that many never get filled, not even close. However, with just one account, raised limits, and a willingness to pay a pretty penny, it's more than possible. I ran at 900 for a few hours on EC2 until the pool started getting laggy, sending some rejects, and most importantly not providing work fast enough, leaving the miners only using 30-50% of the possible CPU time :(

Offline spoonman

• View Profile

Offline enodata

• View Profile
so waited a few blocks more and seems that my 200 hpm is getting 60 hmp on the pool and making almost 1 MMC from 20 servers (32 cores/server)

Going to give it around 10-15 minutes more, if it stays the same going back to xpool.

Update:

HPM on the site is going down, lol sorry but I lost trust in this pool. if the stats are correct then the 1200 HPM miner must have a 1000 servers running.

Back to xpool.
I trust this, I just imagine its a botnet. If it is a botnet that is approx 6000 bots which is quite easy to get...
I also think it's from a botnet. If you compare the graph from http://agran.net/memorycoin2_calc.html about the difficulty it was raising maybe of one ore more botnets.

It still is quite possible for a person to achieve that kind of speed on EC2, even with a fairly high reject rate. Remember that the higher reject rate doesn't affect faster machines as much as they spend less time on a hash before looking up and acquiring new work.

Currently I'm getting 9.5 - 9.8 hpm on cc2.8xlarge instance, so this would be more than 100 instances.. 5-7  accounts with 2 regions each x10 instances in each region?  :o
Bitmessage: BM-2cTrBQjawt5jrXutgZaXgy2kgsf5V44Rho

Offline vorksholk

• View Profile

Update:

Back to xpool.

Offline TiGei99

• View Profile

Update:

Back to xpool.
MMC: MDp6AbARFnh68S8jURM4T8WBWudY5caMPq

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Update:

Back to xpool.
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm