Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 46201 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053

Tuck Fheman

And thanks again to everyone who thought that the devs were selling and moving to the Cayman Islands with all their insider profits.

So, are you saying that's been canceled? 

FukTheLemon:

Follow the adventures of the BitShares Insider Trading Network here ... https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16622.msg212709.html.

And be sure to sign up for our newsletter!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 03:52:10 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
BitShares Insider Trading Newsletter?

winner winner chicken dinner! what's yer addy/name to send your winnings?

btw, don't forget to sign up for the newsletter.  ;)
Ha! Troglodactyl, same as forum name.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Hehe, I want to subscribe to that newsletter!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

winner winner chicken dinner! what's yer addy/name to send your winnings?

btw, don't forget to sign up for the newsletter.  ;)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
And thanks again to everyone who thought that the devs were selling and moving to the Cayman Islands. with all their insider profits.

****! ... I knew I should have signed up for the BITN. (<-- 100 BTS to the first person to correctly figure out the acronym).

Such is life.

Tuck Fheman

And thanks again to everyone who thought that the devs were selling and moving to the Cayman Islands. with all their insider profits.

****! ... I knew I should have signed up for the BITN. (<-- 100 BTS to the first person to correctly figure out the acronym).

Such is life.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:55:00 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
wire transfer USD

Does this mean I can go to Western Union and wire transfer money to "joe blow" @ said Exchange or does that mean I can ACH transfer from my bank account or actually use a debit or credit card to purchase bitUSD?

There is a huge difference there.

Still, its a step in the right direction nonetheless. A step about 8 months behind Sorry, couldn't resist ;).

Offline Ander

• View Profile
We all get a little bit more time to buy cheap BTS.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Dang, I shouldve sold the news. :P

never mind , the rise wasn't at all connected to this news in the first place .

also , this is a perfect example of a good news wasted right on the edge of a downward turn(pressure point) . Next time when the exchange actually opens business , the market won't be moved a bit by the actual news I think .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Dang, I shouldve sold the news. :P

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
I wasn't shouting insider trading, actually saying it could be a legitimate "insider" purchase.

I do object to insider trading when (1) the assumption between parties is that you are acting in a fair and transparent manner and (2) one party using asymmetric information (that should not exist) to profit from the second.

Good insider trading, "home depot is my client, so I know them intimately. Their sales have sky-rocketed (public info); I'm going to go buy real estate since it is a leading indicator of demand"

Bad insider trading, "My company promises to release sales information on every Friday to the public. Thus, the public trades with the knowledge and agreement with me that I share sales information on Fridays. I know I have GREAT sales this week, so I buy stock on Thursday before releasing good numbers on Friday." Even without regulations, the market should "punish" companies that do that (price in increased risk into the value of a share), but we also have regulations to enforce that punishment since and efficient market works best when there is symmetric information.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline yellowecho

Combine that with the shopping carts developed, the 10 seconds confirmation, etc. We need bitGBP !

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read a future BitShares upgrade will also reduce confirmation times to nearly 1 second.  :)  Regardless, I'll be moving my bankUSD to bitUSD so I can generate an interest.. either through marker making or bitBonds.
696c6f766562726f776e696573