Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 898486 times)

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
"the general sat and the lines on the map moved from side to side..." -- p. floyd
https://youtu.be/nDbeqj-1XOo

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 11:16:34 pm by werneo »

Offline phillyguy

^^if new users visit the Newbies section of the forum, fav has been hooking them up with 10 BTS and NEWBIE assets for a while now.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

I didn't even get a chance to give kingjohal a hug :-(

Perhaps you've identified a problem. We need to hug new users within 5 days!

Shower new users with UIA's upon introduction, give them a reason to want to stick around outside of "price".

Make them feel welcome and desire interaction with the Community, instead of only interaction with hopes of future profits in fiat/BTC.

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile
I didn't even get a chance to give kingjohal a hug :-(

HUGS 2.0
I Appreciate YOU

Tuck Fheman

Day 1 ...
Interesting. Thanks. Im kind of a noob but im glad I stumbled upon this coin. Something feels right. I hope tomorrow goes smooth and I will invest more. I hope to see this at 2 cents USD at least. or 8k satoshi as many say.

Day 5 ...
I'm out. This is a huge disappointment

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Tuck Fheman

This has been one of the best early Christmas presents ever.  I would have never imagined I'd get 2.0 at half price!

Thanks Santa or Satan or BearWhale ... whoever made it happen!

[/theotherside]

Offline twitter

• View Profile
I am still buying at poloniex. Enjoying price at around 1400. I will get it double next months
witness:

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

THE KING IS DEAD!!!  :o
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline lakerta06

You've been in for 5 minutes....if you sell, you sell...but check back in on this thread in 30 days and let's talk.

We should make a FUDder/troll list :)

Offline phillyguy

You've been in for 5 minutes....if you sell, you sell...but check back in on this thread in 30 days and let's talk.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile

Offline brads

• View Profile
Bad timing, at the moment everybody is dumping its ALT to buy the venerable unusable (7tx/s) BTC :)

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
BITTREX has disabeled trading there seems to be some issue with BITTREX NOT POLONIEX!!! Everyone should trade on an exchange with volume not BITTREX!
why has poloniex stop the deposit to them?
How the fu$#$ck will the traders that have margin long position's support their order's?