Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887079 times)

Offline krickets12

• View Profile
Well fk man I came from having to sell ether cus that shit is tanking so hard (long term ether believer I will buy back at the bottom but we probably haven't reached it. I'm not one of those people who look for the newest project and get out just because I haven't gotten rich in a week but I've taken -80% loss since I decided to hold what I bought at the ipo and bought more at .004) and saw people are hyping this bts shit and it seems legit so don't blame us for trying to find the most innovative crap and trying to support it. I'm all about doing research on projects and trying to understand them but I'm not very technical and what I'm finding is that I could have done better just following those scammers who just pump n dump worhtless shit so sorry for bein angry.

Crypto is a very frustrating environment for noobs who've just been getting wiped out when we try to pick out the most innovative crap and the pump n dumpers and manipulative shorters are killing us. No noob money means no new money.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 05:22:00 pm by krickets12 »

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Why's our price tanking?

Because this thread exploded with Newb's who thought they were going to get rich within a week.  Market's part fools and their money.

Offline krickets12

• View Profile
So lemme get this straight: The exchanges that haven't transferred to 2.0 yet, those are effectively worthless, so people are selling those for cheap, in order to buy the ones on polo but there are people arbitraging the ones on polo to buy even more worthless ones, thus bringing the price down in a brutal feedback loop? I'm confused because polo lets us withdraw them so shouldn't that mean all the ones on polo should be getting bought, bringing the price up on polo and lower on the other exchanges?

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Why's our price tanking?

Offline suda123

• View Profile
  • BitShares: suda123

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Hack polo, join openledger, profit  :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline godzirra

• View Profile
There seems to be an enormous amount of bts on Polo either short or just for sale at ever lower prices. At this pace the shorts can just keep running the stops and keep covering at little risk. Where is the demand for bts as collateral?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
right...

so let's all sell and dump as well until we go to $1 mil market cap..Then definitely many new people will invest in bts. Especially the serious investors with serious money i am pretty sure they will be more than happy to own a such volatile asset that got so seriously dumped and it keeps get dumped..

There is a point in every investment that if a line is crossed there is no come back no matter what..It would be a shame bts to become worthless because no one is supporting the price. If we don't do it now that we have a successful launch, the DAC appears to finally be profitable then when??

Anyway...Let's see how this plays out..

Offline habeler

Asking to go margin long is a poor suggestion, as they would be at the mercy of the big manipulators and get wiped out. It will go up eventually as those very same manipulators will see less profits in shorting and try the other direction.

The time to rally to wreck shots is past. It should've been done when cagara was on the verge of liquidation. The blowback would've propelled BTS to 3500 sats and the entire story would've been different. Instead he brought in more BTC, managed to hold on the market collapsed changing all the trends.
1LeQTkxdpvZFU23qA22xas2zvqzTHMa48T
bts-habeler876

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
BTS in Polo is way undervalued and manipulated I think. So what are you waiting for? Just go long on BTS on Polo (either in margin trade with bts collateral, either just buy bts with btc and hold) and let's bring BTS where it has to be and let's margin call those short bts positions in Polo instead of margin call our short positions of bitassets in the DEX..

Seriously now. If long term supporters of BTS do not support the price now then when??

These price fluctuations especially this constant dumping for over a year now is not bringing any new users neither increase confidence. We just launched successfully bts 2. What else has to happen for bts to rise?

Am I missing something obvious here?

Offline aragoon

• View Profile

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Remember we are trying to grow the pie of our investors, not just fight over the same crypto people that every other coin is.

Attracting a whole new demographic is not going to happen 2 days after launch.

Voila.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Remember we are trying to grow the pie of our investors, not just fight over the same crypto people that every other coin is.

Attracting a whole new demographic is not going to happen 2 days after launch.

Offline lakerta06

It's dropping like a rock! 

Username spam is breaking bitshares.

I dont see the connection between price drop and account spam. There is no issue/defect on the network due to account registrations.

Offline topcandle

It's dropping like a rock! 

Username spam is breaking bitshares.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads