Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 898350 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Two questions..

1. What has been the ATH of BTS

About 5 cents.  (.32 CNY)
Or around 9-10k satoshis, for a couple days in august and again in october). 

Its currently down about 85% from the high.  Its below the ipo price, from back when Bitshares was just an idea and no code had even been written.

2. Where do you guys see 2015s ATH reaching after Bitshares 2.0 drops?

500 knives properly properly!  (This is an inside joke). 

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Two questions..

here's a cool price chart:

http://bitsharesblocks.com/charts/prices

no clue where BTS price will end up, but i'm bullish :)

Offline Blazin8888

Two questions..

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
Glad you figured it out Blazin!

Back to the price...good chance of a bottom here at .036 again.  Three dumps down to that level today and each time it bounces right back up.  This is the 50% retracement level of the move up, so its a common place to find a bottom or the retracement.  The june-july pullback has been much lower volume than the may rise, which indicates we will probably go up again.

Was sad to see our post-litecoin-pump rally come to an end with so much dumping.  But we shook off some more bears in the process. Gotta get all the shares into the hands of actual bitshares believers, so we can go up!

working on it! buy more every day, just small(ish) batches to keep it consistent.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Back to the price...good chance of a bottom here at .036 again.  Three dumps down to that level today and each time it bounces right back up.  This is the 50% retracement level of the move up, so its a common place to find a bottom or the retracement.  The june-july pullback has been much lower volume than the may rise, which indicates we will probably go up again.

Was sad to see our post-litecoin-pump rally come to an end with so much dumping.  But we shook off some more bears in the process. Gotta get all the shares into the hands of actual bitshares believers, so we can go up!

Until a release date becomes more clear for bitshares 2.0, we probably will just slosh around this 15mil market cap.  It would be kind of funny if banxshares ends up surpassing us in market cap.

Bank price seems to be set at a fixed amount of BTC, so if we drop in satoshi terms enough, or they raise the price, it'll happen. 

We may have to wait until release for price to rise again, but maybe some forward thinking whales will buy it up in advance so they are positioned when the news hits.  We'll see.    There have been too many people wanting to sell over the past 6 weeks.  We just need them to run out.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Until a release date becomes more clear for bitshares 2.0, we probably will just slosh around this 15mil market cap.  It would be kind of funny if banxshares ends up surpassing us in market cap.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline Blazin8888

Thank you was my anti virus!

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
No i have never installed it. I tried what you said and it still does not work. Everything is in english yes.
Download latest release from github. Try again after cleaning your data die.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

chryspano

I have done all of that several times and it still says

"an error occurred while trying to start please restart the application."

maybe your antivirus is causing the problem?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15912.msg206656.html#msg206656

Offline Blazin8888

No i have never installed it. I tried what you said and it still does not work. Everything is in english yes.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 05:19:49 am by Blazin8888 »

Offline roadscape

This thread provides a few leads: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7022.0
-Try clearing out the %APPDATA%/BitShares folder (assuming you don't have any wallets)
-Do you have non-english characters in your username?
-Have you installed the BitShares client before?

If none of these work, you should post a screenshot
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Blazin8888

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 02:26:07 am by Blazin8888 »

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
thank you sir.

When I open my wallet on windows 8.1  it says failed to start wallet please restart

my pleasure and good luck getting that wallet set up! if you feel up for it at some point, check out the asset exchanges. bitUSD and bitCNY are the most liquid, so prob the best places to start playing around buying or shorting our products.

Offline Blazin8888

thank you sir.

When I open my wallet on windows 8.1  it says failed to start wallet please restart