Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887232 times)

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
What's the reason for BTS price finally rising to where it belongs? Any news?

Now, this is very interesting question! Is this @Stan and Hero thing preparing for launch, is it CHbtc with its pump and dump machine or something else? Maybe someone will do proper analysis. Anyway welcome to first 10 market cup club. This is best marketing campaign for Bitshares, ever.

Stan? Are the Larimer's even involved with this project anymore? Thought they jettisoned BitShares after moving on to Steem. Sure felt that way.

After digging around it seems like Stan's back to promote Dan's next thing. The tech is interesting but I personally don't have much faith in the Larimer's business acumen. But who knows, this space is still so young they may not actually need it.

Anyway, as best I can tell the rise is probably a pump based on EOS and CHBTC hype. Or certain people have insider info about BitShares and its development. Wouldn't be the first time.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:52:45 pm by .yoshi »

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
This is nothing yet. Just wait until DEX becomes #1 exchange in the world by volume. In last few days we jumped from some 180K+ accounts to over 240K and that's just the beginning of DEX discovery.

Offline Geneko

• View Profile

Now, this is very interesting question! Is this @Stan and Hero thing preparing for launch, is it CHbtc with its pump and dump machine or something else? Maybe someone will do proper analysis. Anyway welcome to first 10 market cup club. This is best marketing campaign for Bitshares, ever.

Offline Chronos

Wow. 100x increase from the lows.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Damn it, I can't believe it!

Is there any way to spend these money legally? Where can I find instructions on how do I pay taxes on profit generated by trading bot?

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline Tuck Fheman

Memes. It's always memes.

Very few are aware of this, but memes drive the entire cryptocurrency market.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight

Offline Tuck Fheman

Offline Tuck Fheman

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
This is crazy I thought that it is going to take till end of the year before 1BTS = 1$ but now I think ti is going to be much sooner   ;)

Offline bitacer

Ok thanks, gotto go :) get some more

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
bts will list on CHBTC.

any more details?
China bitcoin exchange(chbtc.com), one of the most famous bitcoin exchanges and the biggest ETC/ETH exchange in China, has just announced that Bitshares will be listed for trading at 12:00 AM, June 9th, Beijing time.

Offline bitacer