Author Topic: [ANN] BANX Capital Joins BitShares Exchange Network  (Read 66151 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
It's simple people either like what we are doing. ByronP who runs banx.io and runs his own DC hosts many of our miners. Moving forward we will be looking to work with genesis mining for cloud solutions once the mining scene improves.

It's a simple concept Banx and I... You either like you what the vision is or you don't . And thats fine, but like I say mining is only a part of what we are doing( and not a very exciting part at that)

Regards

Mark

We like what you are doing!  We just want proof that you're doing it. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

sumantso

No one is trying ton convince you of anything, Mining is a small part of what we are doing here at Banx. It's simple people either like what we are doing. ByronP who runs banx.io and runs his own DC hosts many of our miners. Moving forward we will be looking to work with genesis mining for cloud solutions once the mining scene improves.

It's a simple concept Banx and I... You either like you what the vision is or you don't . And thats fine, but like I say mining is only a part of what we are doing( and not a very exciting part at that)

I see you're talking your way around the issue. I hate to say it, but that's exactly how cloud mine scammers act on bitcointalk too.

Don't panic Fav, I'm getting Byron to take some pictures of our miners so as soon as I get that picture I will post it here. You can then use something like tineye.com to do a reverse image lookup and check we haven't just "borrowed" a picture of someone else's datacenter. Will that satisfy your curiosity about our miners...?

As Mark said we are looking to work with Genesis mining going forward. The mining space is a bit of a tricky one at the moment. Our machines are all Spondoolies machines and I have to say they have been less than reliable so that is why we are moving over to Genesis...

I'll post back here once I have the pictures.

Simon
(business manager Banx Capital)

A signed message from a mined block should do the trick.

Offline Riverhead

Welcome Allen.

I am meeting up with "Carpet Ride" at The Tavern on the Lake in Hightstown, NJ on Tuesday around 7pm. We picked the place because it's about halfway between NY and Philly. Please join us and I'll buy the first round :).

Anyone else in the area that wants to come chew the fat as well is welcome. Below is the thread that mentions this.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,10995.msg219440.html#msg219440

Offline ByronP

• View Profile
Hi I'm, Allen Byron Penner otherwise known as ByronP. I run the network, servers, mining operations and developer work. If you have any questions please feel free to email me byronp at banx.io or give me a call 6zero9 three89 four3zero6. I am located in New Jersey USA and I am available almost 24/7 (I’m a Cylon). You can also get me on twitter @BanxExchange and facebook https://www.facebook.com/byron.penner I’m on skype too but I have no idea what the info for that is.

I have been with Banx for 6 months now and have known mark for much longer. We have always gotten along and over time realized that we complement each other very well as we both are no nonsense, get to the point, well and outspoken, risk takers who are willing to put it all on the line and never give up.

For you naysayers just look at what Mark has done, my employment history and what we have managed to accomplish in only a few months (although we are behind in terms of the overall action plan) and then you can shut your mouth about how much talent is behind Banx. I can code anything with my eyes closed, familiar with extreme security, can code in any language on any machine, ran giant networks, run several successful businesses, passed all checks for ultra-high security work (nuclear and government work {full anal probing on an ongoing basis}) and on and on and on... you get the point. I would not have joined Banx if I didn't know what the plan was and how it was going to be implemented as I would not put my name on the line.

There are a lot of scams in this industry and Banx aims to help change that by implementing services and creating products that surpass expectation. We as individual team members maintain our own sense of responsibility and morality. We act with social conscience in a democratic group where everyone expresses there ideas and concerns. This ensures we all get to see the big picture and are working towards the same goals. We all have our areas of expertise and we share with each other and take time to explain any and all implications of any plan we make as well as accepting the input of our peers and clients.
At our core we are a very strong group of very talented individuals with a common goal. This makes Banx something much more than just a business we are friends and we consider our clients to be just as important as any team member. This allows us to adapt to the ever changing landscape of crypto and be flexible enough to take action on these opportunities quickly. Just as we are doing with Bitshares.
We have a lot of really awesome projects in the works and adding Bitshares can only help us with our long term goals. We don’t want to just be a crypto company we want to help people around the globe empower themselves and free their minds from the social norm of set structured controlled banking and Bitshares is a great step in this direction. What do you want to do with your life? Because this is what I am doing with mine.

OK I’m done ranting lol if you made it this far congratulations come have a drink with me… I’m usually at Doyle’s on RT9 in Barnegat. NJ :-)
Bye For Now,
ByronP

Offline SimonDodd

• View Profile
No problem. As you can see we are an open company only too willing to answer any questions you have about our operations and if you see a fault that needs addressing we address it as soon as we can :) Glad this helped :)

Simon

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
OK as promised here is a picture of our miners, you will notice that some of them are offline due to Spondoolies providing sub standard machines but thats a whole different story! :) haha

thank you! :)

Offline SimonDodd

• View Profile
OK as promised here is a picture of our miners, you will notice that some of them are offline due to Spondoolies providing sub standard machines but thats a whole different story! :) haha

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

No one is trying ton convince you of anything, Mining is a small part of what we are doing here at Banx. It's simple people either like what we are doing. ByronP who runs banx.io and runs his own DC hosts many of our miners. Moving forward we will be looking to work with genesis mining for cloud solutions once the mining scene improves.

I see you're talking your way around the issue. I hate to say it, but that's exactly how cloud mine scammers act on bitcointalk too.

Don't panic Fav, I'm getting Byron to take some pictures of our miners so as soon as I get that picture I will post it here. You can then use something like tineye.com to do a reverse image lookup and check we haven't just "borrowed" a picture of someone else's datacenter. Will that satisfy your curiosity about our miners...?

As Mark said we are looking to work with Genesis mining going forward. The mining space is a bit of a tricky one at the moment. Our machines are all Spondoolies machines and I have to say they have been less than reliable so that is why we are moving over to Genesis...

Simon

Welcome aboard Simon !

edit: just noticed, genesis mining - maybe they could accept SmartCoins soon also ... :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:41:39 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Simon

oh, I'm not panicking. yes, some sort of proof would be a good starter.

Offline SimonDodd

• View Profile

Simon

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline MarkLyford

• Keep going..
    • View Profile
    • Steemology

in fact, 99% of all cloudmining services are ponzi & scam, and you're offerting cloud mining.

could you please post pictures / videos of your farm?

in fact 87.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

yeah you're right, probably 95% are scams

however, I doubt they will answer my request. Looks like their miners are made of thin air.

Much better statement fav.  I know its only 400 basis points, but its a much more believable percentage, and its backed up by some evidence.  Evidence pulled from a notoriously shady forum, but the linked post brings up some very good points.

The things that spring to my mind.

If a company sells two products.  Product A, and product B.  I am interested in product A, I have no interest in product B.  Product A seems as if it a legit product that will meet my needs.  Product B has all the signs of being a scam.  I am going to reassess product A in light of what I believe about product B.  I am going to reassess my viewpoint of the company based upon what I know about product B.

I can't imagine a picture convincing me to invest in cloud based mining.  I am less interested in who owns the deed to the miners than in where the hashing power is pointed.  I would be more likely to invest in cloud mining if the company I was paying could point out the blocks they had signed, and also sign a message with their website or company name in it with the same key.

Posts on forums are really cool.  Cryptographic proof is way cooler.

We all have to make up our own minds.

We should wait and see, but I would not recommend investing just yet.

Regards

Mark
Steem Cash>> http://SteemCash.com >> add me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/marklyford or on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/markylyford . Real Time Crypto Stats: http://CapFeed.com 

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

fully agree with you, that's the next step :)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

in fact, 99% of all cloudmining services are ponzi & scam, and you're offerting cloud mining.

could you please post pictures / videos of your farm?

in fact 87.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

yeah you're right, probably 95% are scams

however, I doubt they will answer my request. Looks like their miners are made of thin air.

Much better statement fav.  I know its only 400 basis points, but its a much more believable percentage, and its backed up by some evidence.  Evidence pulled from a notoriously shady forum, but the linked post brings up some very good points.

The things that spring to my mind.

If a company sells two products.  Product A, and product B.  I am interested in product A, I have no interest in product B.  Product A seems as if it a legit product that will meet my needs.  Product B has all the signs of being a scam.  I am going to reassess product A in light of what I believe about product B.  I am going to reassess my viewpoint of the company based upon what I know about product B.

I can't imagine a picture convincing me to invest in cloud based mining.  I am less interested in who owns the deed to the miners than in where the hashing power is pointed.  I would be more likely to invest in cloud mining if the company I was paying could point out the blocks they had signed, and also sign a message with their website or company name in it with the same key.

We all have to make up our own minds.

We should wait and see, but I would not recommend investing just yet.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads