Author Topic: Fixing my business plan  (Read 8547 times)

38PTSWarrior

Permie, I thought about working with a hotel in cambodia. Free stay when buying drinks in smartcoins or whatever. Or to rent a house, its only 200 dollar s month, and make it into a blockuniversity. I am flexible.

Then advertise on tuktuks. Then open cafes everywhere lol, improvisation!

If the community doesnt like it, i am willing to give that a break and let the money flow to someone the community likes more (valuable).
I need blocks...

Offline phillyguy

And he just generally seems like a genuine and honest person. Keep it up man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline phillyguy

He has a short video somewhere on the forum somewhere. I think 38PTSWarrior is worth the votes. Have had him on my slate for a while. 30% pay delegate at today's rates is a no brainer in my opinion. If his day to day is really like that, he is generating 350-700 face to face impressions per week. 1% conversion is still 15-20 people per month exploring BTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Imagine me on a normal day. I get up and smoke a joint with the camping crowd. Here we chat, they ask me what I do and then I explain them in 4 sentences what BitShares is about and hand a flyer/card.

Then I go to the center with the metro. In the metro I start singing and making some comedy. By that I meet people from all of society.
Of course I tell them about us and give a card.

Once in the center I continue with my show (starts from 5 cent if they like it, if not I pay 20 cents).

I do this the whole day and meet dozens of people. They like my show, they pay and with that money I go and print flyers.

Then I hitchhike a bit back to camping and meet more people.
These people you normally not meet on the street. They are managers, business people from large companies.

So every day I meet 50 to 100 people and explain BitShares. Last time I met family members of freaking Boris Becker, tennis icon!

Show me one person here, who brings BitShares to so many different people like I do. With lovely poetry and real emotions I break the ice. My target group is everyone. From the hustler at the corner, to the celebrities. 1Love..
This sounds really great!
Have you any videos of your performances?
I think you need to woo bts members as well as the public with your poetry

What extra work do bts members get if you're voted in that they don't get from you for free anyway?
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

38PTSWarrior

Imagine me on a normal day. I get up and smoke a joint with the camping crowd. Here we chat, they ask me what I do and then I explain them in 4 sentences what BitShares is about and hand a flyer/card.

Then I go to the center with the metro. In the metro I start singing and making some comedy. By that I meet people from all of society.
Of course I tell them about us and give a card.

Once in the center I continue with my show (starts from 5 cent if they like it, if not I pay 20 cents).

I do this the whole day and meet dozens of people. They like my show, they pay and with that money I go and print flyers.

Then I hitchhike a bit back to camping and meet more people.
These people you normally not meet on the street. They are managers, business people from large companies.

So every day I meet 50 to 100 people and explain BitShares. Last time I met family members of freaking Boris Becker, tennis icon!

Show me one person here, who brings BitShares to so many different people like I do. With lovely poetry and real emotions I break the ice. My target group is everyone. From the hustler at the corner, to the celebrities. 1Love..

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
What is your focus group? Average people on the street? Students? Financial managers? Please specify your target for marketing.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

38PTSWarrior

The referral program is good. I know about it alteady. My question is: What do I do with my delegate? I am not getting enough votes and just recently someone took 26 MILLION votes from me. Since then, too many downvotes!

I am marketing to people every day and they have interest. Some for sure will become future users.

If the community does not see that as important enough, then I need to change something.

Why? Because I paid for that delegate and my helper pays for the server and none of us has seen any payment for that since January!

So what changes do I have to make for the delegate to get more votes?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Hi Ander, if you have the time to write some text, please do, I need good opinions. I don*t know what you want to tell me with the quote.

Oops I had a mismatched quote in there.

Basically I was saying: Any type of members you bring in in 2.0 are good.  If you get them to sign up for premium you get a bunch of cash.  If normal users, you get part of their future fees.

38PTSWarrior

Hi Ander, if you have the time to write some text, please do, I need good opinions. I don*t know what you want to tell me with the quote.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I thought if the user you sign up bought premium membership they 'buy out' their referrer and 80% of their future fees are returned to them, the fee-refund being the primary reason to upgrade.
Am I wrong?

The way I understand it, if the user you brought in buys the premium membership, you get $80 of that $100, so you would be happy.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:26:58 pm by Ander »

38PTSWarrior

Maybe I can allocate the income of the delegate to something which the community finds more important? What would that be? Speak up, I need your support :-)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:04:56 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I want to do something now..

not much to do for marketers until 2.0 release

38PTSWarrior

I want to do something now..

38PTSWarrior

What do I have to tell to a programmer? I met one, he is a good man and I said we gonna make fifty/fifty.
He only has time from August on and I am sure he knows what to do.

I am so happy that I met him. He is so analytical it is frightning ;)
We (he, lol) will for sure come up with something wicked. He is the secret weapon of my delegate :-)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:35:20 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
You want to gear your marketing towards having them become regular users because then they are going to pay for the membership.. an you will make around $40 on that... and then also get their transaction fees for life.
I thought if the user you sign up bought premium membership they 'buy out' their referrer and 80% of their future fees are returned to them, the fee-refund being the primary reason to upgrade.
Am I wrong?
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM