Author Topic: Fixing my business plan  (Read 8529 times)

38PTSWarrior

Yes very good ideas, but what can I do now to get votes? I will have the help of a senior programmer in august. A squeeze page can be my google site with the pdf or so.

I have too much text on that site and to make it easy for the eyes would be good.

I am interested in announcing something now, which will have a direct effect on how many people vote for me.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I think that I do not get voted enough because I state no numbers about where the bts I would make as a delegate would go to. Also I read that marketing delegates are not needed anymore. Therefore I want to adapt to the new situation. What would you do in my situation?

Come and help me. I am very flexible. Would it be good to give them for a while to an existing delegate in need, or .. I dont know!?

I want to split the bts in percent for this and that but dont know what is needed and what people would vote for.

We are a number of months out from the refer program coming.. I think your efforts at present would be best served by collecting as much contact information from prospects as you can to get them ready for 2.0... and when it does.. you then funnel them into signing up using your refer code.

You want to gear your marketing towards having them become regular users because then they are going to pay for the membership.. an you will make around $40 on that... and then also get their transaction fees for life.

Sooo.. in your face to face marketing.. I would attempt to lead them to maybe some kind of squeeze page where you are offering some kind of PDF about why they need to protect their money with BitShares and perhaps continue to nurture that relationship until the 2.0 time comes.

Hope this gives you some ideas to consider.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

I think that I do not get voted enough because I state no numbers about where the bts I would make as a delegate would go to. Also I read that marketing delegates are not needed anymore. Therefore I want to adapt to the new situation. What would you do in my situation?

Come and help me. I am very flexible. Would it be good to give them for a while to an existing delegate in need, or .. I dont know!?

I want to split the bts in percent for this and that but dont know what is needed and what people would vote for.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:00:59 pm by 38PTSWarrior »